Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

Just looking at his Twitter I presume its the do whatever you need in football to make as much money as possble, surely not an issue when you are on thousands week? Anyway I am glad if it is because of that comment

No idea what he's said, I've never even been on Twitter

Like Madine, apparently 'Callum McFadzean was charged after an incident on Carver Street in the city centre on 6 October'.

Is it beyond the wit of the Sheffield clubs to warn their players to keep away from that area - or the city centre generally?

Just looking at his Twitter I presume its the do whatever you need in football to make as much money as possble, surely not an issue when you are on thousands week? Anyway I am glad if it is because of that comment

From the Guardian...

"The offending tweets have since been removed, although it is understood to be regarding comments he made about not being played but still getting paid."

Like Madine, apparently 'Callum McFadzean was charged after an incident on Carver Street in the city centre on 6 October'.

Is it beyond the wit of the Sheffield clubs to warn their players to keep away from that area - or the city centre generally?

Rather than tell them, just ban them outright they might listen then

There's thugs in all wakes of life but these lot are in the limelight but don't have the sense to keep out of trouble.

I find it strange there's no comment from a certain S2 poster who posted over 30 posts on the Madine thread.:confused:

It's simple dobby, both teams have a full meeting of players, tell them if they are caught in town they are fined 5k, they can make it off limits. Look at Kenny years ago he was banned from was it Halifax, went over got into a scrap & had his ear bit off (part of it IMS).

When footballers clock in there should be a box in the foyer, "please leave brain here".

IF found guilty get rid and hope he learns his lesson

AS IT WAS A FIRST OFFENCE I DIDN'T FIND THE NEED TO COMMENT DOBBY UNTIL THE COURT CASE SO ARE YOU HAPPY NOW

I actually don't know anything about what happened apart from a short 5 paragraph BBC news page link posted by op yesterday so I will keep out of the poor attempt at point scoring and leave it to the s6 poster

It's simple dobby, both teams have a full meeting of players, tell them if they are caught in town they are fined 5k, they can make it off limits. Look at Kenny years ago he was banned from was it Halifax, went over got into a scrap & had his ear bit off (part of it IMS).

Totally agree Pete. If they feel the need to go clubbing don't go up town, as I said on the madine thread why not go to Manchester plenty of places there where he won't be known ...... or is that the thing they want to be known

Totally agree Pete. If they feel the need to go clubbing don't go up town, as I said on the madine thread why not go to Manchester plenty of places there where he won't be known ...... or is that the thing they want to be known

If he wanted to go where nobody knew him, surely a night in Hillsbro was his best bet :hihi::hihi:

Archived