Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

Not great for him or the club. If the courts feel this is the right punishment then so be it.

This sort of things needs to be stopped.

Be interesting to see what he does from here.... Quite often we see him drinking in our local,.. I wonder if the blades will issue a curfew.

Should have been given a custodial sentence for the offences, I can see why he might get community order for the slap but there is no excuse for head butting a woman. What exactly will he do on a community order that will show him the error of his ways?

Should have been given a custodial sentence for the offences, I can see why he might get community order for the slap but there is no excuse for head butting a woman. What exactly will he do on a community order that will show him the error of his ways?

Whatever the people who run it say he should do could be going around schools and such telling kids about drinking to excess and the aftermath to sweeping the streets all unpaid gary madine had similar but didn't do much if any of it

Up to a point I agree, but even touching a woman is low never mind slapping, or headbutting. This I'm sorry to say this is getting endemic in football & has sadly come to roost in Sheffield, at this moment in time.

He might not have got prison due to the "slap" & "headbutt", before anyone jumps I'm not condoning him but what he did & what Madine did are two totally different things.

His showed he has no respect for women, and Madine's showed just what a vicious thug he is; what they both show though is they should be banned from drinking as they cannot handle it.

Up to a point I agree, but even touching a woman is low never mind slapping, or headbutting. This I'm sorry to say this is getting endemic in football & has sadly come to roost in Sheffield, at this moment in time.

He might not have got prison due to the "slap" & "headbutt", before anyone jumps I'm not condoning him but what he did & what Madine did are two totally different things.

His showed he has no respect for women, and Madine's showed just what a vicious thug he is; what they both show though is they should be banned from drinking as they cannot handle it.

This has nowt to do with Madine though both are thugs,loads shouted for the sacking of one and in my opinion the other should go the same way.

if it was my daughter he headbutted prison would be the only place the little scumbag would be safe , im not saying what madine did was right but at least he had the b+lls to hit men who might fight back. as for him going around schools would you want him near your kids after what hes done when footballers are people kids use as roll models

if it was my daughter he headbutted prison would be the only place the little scumbag would be safe , im not saying what madine did was right but at least he had the b+lls to hit men who might fight back. as for him going around schools would you want him near your kids after what hes done when footballers are people kids use as roll models

TBH we could make a list of bad footballers (done bad) it would probably be quite long, yet all they need to do is come on TV crying & say I was addicted to drink & drugs, and hey presto you're a Sky reporter.

Dobby I was drawing comparisons between the two players actions, something lots of Owls fan were trying to do on here over Madine & a certain Welshman, trying to compare crimes. The only similarity is that they were both committed by overpaid, morons.

As for the lasses he assaulted, they were "supposed" to be his mates!!!! the other one smacked someone for looking at him funny, and the other for supporting the wrong team.

We can pontificate until the cows come home, but until football gets tough with these KJ's this will continue. What I will say if you were found guilty of assaulting 2 women, or beating the living hell out of two men, WOULD YOU STILL BE IN WORK, I very much doubt it.

if it was my daughter he headbutted prison would be the only place the little scumbag would be safe ,

We aren't privy to the full information.

The girls McFadzean assaulted could have been mouthing off and trying to hit him.

The lads Madine hit could have just been sat minding their own business.

Some girls these days are a lot worse than most lads. They think that because they are female they will get away with everything they say and do.

I'm not saying these 2 assaulted girls are like this, nor am I defending him. But it might not be clear cut.

That said, he still should not be hitting our fairer sex, he should know better.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 18:30 ----------

We can pontificate until the cows come home, but until football gets tough with these KJ's this will continue. What I will say if you were found guilty of assaulting 2 women, or beating the living hell out of two men, WOULD YOU STILL BE IN WORK, I very much doubt it.

I suppose it depends.

Would work find out if you weren't famous?

I know of someone in a professional job who was found guilty of hitting a woman and kept his job, even with work finding out.

We aren't privy to the full information.

The girls McFadzean assaulted could have been mouthing off and trying to hit him.

The lads Madine hit could have just been sat minding their own business.

Some girls these days are a lot worse than most lads. They think that because they are female they will get away with everything they say and do.

I'm not saying these 2 assaulted girls are like this, nor am I defending him. But it might not be clear cut.

That said, he still should not be hitting our fairer sex, he should know better.

---------- Post added 06-11-2013 at 18:30 ----------

I suppose it depends.

Would work find out if you weren't famous?

I know of someone in a professional job who was found guilty of hitting a woman and kept his job, even with work finding out.

Not saying it doesn't happen but, but must be rare, if I hit our lass I'd get battered.

Not saying it doesn't happen but, but must be rare, if I hit our lass I'd get battered.

well said what if one of the girls had decked him can you imagine the headlines, at least it would stop him lording it in town and the same goes for madine. theres always someone bigger and better :D

Archived