Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

This has nowt to do with Madine though both are thugs,loads shouted for the sacking of one and in my opinion the other should go the same way.

My view was given earlier, also this has a lot to do with madine he was arrested and charged with a 'similar' crime found guilty of ABH and sentenced to 'community service', and didn't do it and didn't learn his lesson he was given a second (and third) chance by s6 going on to commit 2 further assaults (ABH and GBH) and still AFAIR your player due to an appeal (rightly)

McFadzean was arrested and charged found guilty of assault and given 'community service'

What you are saying then is that madine should have been given a second chance at s6 but McFazdean shouldn't because he is one of our players

Notice the differences in what both were found guilty of

My view was given earlier, also this has a lot to do with madine he was arrested and charged with a 'similar' crime found guilty of ABH and sentenced to 'community service', and didn't do it and didn't learn his lesson he was given a second (and third) chance by s6 going on to commit 2 further assaults (ABH and GBH) and still AFAIR your player due to an appeal (rightly)

McFadzean was arrested and charged found guilty of assault and given 'community service'

What you are saying then is that madine should have been given a second chance at s6 but McFazdean shouldn't because he is one of our players

Notice the differences in what both were found guilty of

So hitting 2 females is ok,like I say this thread is not about GM.

So hitting 2 females is ok,like I say this thread is not about GM.

You point anyone to where I said hitting 2 females is ok my views were given earlier and they have not changed at all

Until madine was in court most of you were sticking up for him you were on here while the case was on trying to get a response from us me especially but no one bit

You know what I was saying so baiting isn't going to work

Everyone deserves a second chance madine was given 1 by your lot and kicked you in the rear end for it twice Evidently he didn't learn his lesson first time

McFazdean deserves a second chance maybe not with us and if he learns his lesson and does the CS I hope someone gives it to him

Well in my opinion and it is only mine nutting a female shows what type of guy he is and I would not want him in my employment,some may have stuck up for GM but I wasn't one of them.

It depends on the type of crime,lets face it a few of you lot stuck up for the Welsh guy,its all about your own personal standards.

Hitting a woman is deplorable, but at least he pleaded guilty and took his punishment, King\Ched\Madine etc all pleaded not guilty.

Not saying he deserves praise but at least it shows a small amount of regret for what he did, hopefully it will reform him and he gets his life back on track, but the Blades should make a firm stance against this behaviour.

Hitting a woman is deplorable, but at least he pleaded guilty and took his punishment, King\Ched\Madine etc all pleaded not guilty.

Not saying he deserves praise but at least it shows a small amount of regret for what he did, hopefully it will reform him and he gets his life back on track, but the Blades should make a firm stance against this behaviour.

Or maybe he wanted to plead not guilty, but his brief said "you must be kidding son, I've seen the CCTV and you haven't got a leg to stand on. Do us all a favour and plead guilty." Maybe.

I'm beginning to wonder if there is something 'wrong' with the players' scene in Sheffield? Are these guys nudging each other on to be daft? If I was a manager of either club I'd be worried about the fact that players are frequently spotted in Sheffield night life.

I thought the old-fashioned idea of the party-hard footballer was being replaced by a focus on professionalism: do the partying with the money you saved up after your career. Seems I am wrong? Mind you, I always thought Fernando Ricksen was a good pro, he introduced his auto biography in the same interview where he announced to have ALS and it is... juicy. He took a year 'off' at St. Petersburg, a club that paid him millions a year, for a claimed injury, whilst the real reason was he was addicted to coke and alcohol and didn't feel like playing. :huh:

Archived