Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

Originally Posted by ukdobby View Post

This has nowt to do with Madine though both are thugs,loads shouted for the sacking of one and in my opinion the other should go the same way.

Same way as the Madine thread had nowt to do with Taffy, but loads of Owls on here brought him into the argument; sorry but you lot don't like it if we do it to you, but perfectly okay for you lot to do.

Sorry Dobby not you mate, but plenty on here are self sanctimonious idiots mate.

Originally Posted by ukdobby View Post

This has nowt to do with Madine though both are thugs,loads shouted for the sacking of one and in my opinion the other should go the same way.

Same way as the Madine thread had nowt to do with Taffy, but loads of Owls on here brought him into the argument; sorry but you lot don't like it if we do it to you, but perfectly okay for you lot to do.

Sorry Dobby not you mate, but plenty on here are self sanctimonious idiots mate.

No problem m8,I don't like scum whether blue/red/foreign or English,if they break the law in a big way hit em hard.

The girls McFadzean assaulted could have been mouthing off and trying to hit him.

The lads Madine hit could have just been sat minding their own business.

and that's a mod for you.

It's called conjecture, a major part of conversation,Everyone throws in their two pennorth to the arena and the rest of us discuss it.

After all if we all agreed on every Post we wouldn't need forums ... just fan clubs.

One last point, the word could was used in both of the sentences you quote from R.L. clearly not an opinion, more a different light in which to see the proceedings, none of us know the full facts of the case so only the people involved will ever know the true course of events.

Or is it not the usual lets try and make utd look whiter

than white

At what point do I say either are facts?

At what point do I say what McFadzean did was acceptable even if the scenarios I gave were correct?

How can you make anything look 'whiter than white' when a player has been found guilty of a crime?

He is not the victim here, nor have I even attempted to say he is.

I gave 2 possible scenarios.... Neither of which are unthinkable.

Or is it not the usual lets try and make utd look whiter

than white

I'm sorry but you do seem to have a problem with this and for some reason with Robbie:loopy:, I won't get involved with that one. I will say though you show one post on this thread that condones what he's done, nobody is trying to make United "whiter than white".

People have condemned what has happened to a man, perhaps it's time you took your possible biased dislike of United out of the equation, and started to see the whole picture.

Archived