Callum McFadzean sentenced for assaults on two women

speedy69

Fair point

Unfortunately only 2 people know and they aren't talking

At least no one is posting rubbish like the madine :love: was on the other thread to a man Blades posters on here have condemned his action as have the s6 posters rightly unfortunately some are trying to turn it into a personal attack :shakes: :shakes: :suspect:

I didnt say you said it was a fact.why bring madine into it.we all know he got what he deserved.Both were found guilty after evidence and most sentences are correct.Just dont see why make a scenario up where.the united player is antagonised and madine went looking for it.

My personal thoughts on the matter lead me to be disgusted with todays young men.

In my time if a lass had been nutted by this idiot he would have found himself sat on his arse before he knew where he was.

It's just not the done thing.

Spot on mate!

My personal thoughts on the matter lead me to be disgusted with todays young men.

In my time if a lass had been nutted by this idiot he would have found himself sat on his arse before he knew where he was.

It's just not the done thing.

Joe,

I held back form saying that but agree 100%, if you put things like that on SF, you get branded a thug or heathen. When I was younger any lass that got nutted, would have had an army of blokes round her, kicking the living hell out of the perpetrator.

I know footballers have too much money and time to waste, but sadly it's not a problem that's just indicative to them; the youth of today just seem to be lacking in the brain & decency area.

Pete

I didnt say you said it was a fact.why bring madine into it.we all know he got what he deserved.Both were found guilty after evidence and most sentences are correct.Just dont see why make a scenario up where.the united player is antagonised and madine went looking for it.

It wasn't me who brought Madine into it.

It wasn't me who brought Madine into it.

Robbie, it may have been me (not too sure) I did it because when he was a high profile case on here, all the S6'ers went out of their way to bring Taffy into the argument, so whats good for the goose, is good for the gander.

The trouble is Capt Mainwaring is, They don't like it up em.

There is always going to be people comparing the incidents, but from hearsay (whether that can be believed) the two incidents are so widely apart it is unreal.

The outcome though, still should never have happened in both cases.

No it shouldn't & as I say while ever we have over paid spoilt little boys, it will continue.

Archived