Getting a Zippo repaired

I've just checked and turns out it is the flint afterall. I didnt think it would be already as its a new zippo. Where in Sheffield can we get Zippo flints?

You don't need Zippo flints - all flints are the same and virtually everywhere that sells cigarettes sells them. You don't need Zippo lighter fluid either.

Hi people,

My girlfriend has a zippo which the wheel has jammed so needs repairing. I know we can send it to be repaired down London but before doing so is there inywhere in Sheffield we can get it checked out at first to see if it's a quick fix?

I was going to say it's the flint, but someone beat me to it and over fuel for it, you can but them at any newsagents of tobacconists & wicks. When I smoked I had a Zippo, I would never use any other lighter, best there is bar none.

The Zippo is the Rolls Royce of lighters, treat it so.

I was going to say it's the flint, but someone beat me to it and over fuel for it, you can but them at any newsagents of tobacconists & wicks. When I smoked I had a Zippo, I would never use any other lighter, best there is bar none.

The Zippo is the Rolls Royce of lighters, treat it so.

It's the Sherman Tank of lighters.

Lights up first time. But, it's one of a few select lighters that will run out if you keep it in your pocket, without using it. The warmth of your body will evaporate the fuel over a pretty short time.

Also, everything you light with it tastes of petrol.

Archived