Have you seen any good or bad acts on the working mens clubs lately

desy

Bad - Last night Vanilla Sky, female duo nice on the eye but couldn't dance. Also apart from the mic's being switched on they were ok.:help:

You don't say which club it is. Sheffield Lane (Lane Top Club) usually has great acts on. Went last night and it was Sweet Dreams. Very good if you like 80s music. The club was standing room only at 7.45 in the concert room.Last sat it was Mens Club. Frday,Saturday and Sunday all the big acts are there. Tuesday it's usually a duo but you can bring your children in. Have you ever seen Boys Next Door? brilliant. I could go on but there are too many. If you like a game of bingo between acts last nights flyer was £160 and the last game was £460.. Only one can win but worth playing for as well as cracking entertainment.

my mate used to be in a band called GHOST and they were pretty damn good! not sure if they still about but the guitarist is one of the best ive seen live ever...and i've seen most famous rock bands... the guy should give it up and get doing some original stuff.

Archived