Has anyone ever seen Dinosaur bones from sheffield

• 5 weeks later...

So from what I can gather some of you know. that there was Dinasuars in Britain and some of you think its full of Bulls feces.

And some of ya all wondering where the hell Hire Purchase Native American comes for for next time you need to boom boom to feather land by visiting toe nail bearer who may work at the hire company place. The Native american. that has been there for over 10 Million Years.

But he won't be there so please for **** sake stop lookin.

So from what I can gather some of you know. that there was Dinasuars in Britain and some of you think its full of Bulls feces.

And some of ya all wondering where the hell Hire Purchase Native American comes for for next time you need to boom boom to feather land by visiting toe nail bearer who may work at the hire company place. The Native american. that has been there for over 10 Million Years.

Are you alright? You seem rather incoherent?

....say what?

Tranceducer..I would love to say.....I couldn't agree with you more..:huh:

I will never understand why when a reasonably intelligent and interesting thread is started and it degenerates the way this one has, the mods don't close it ?????????????????

Behave -the OP was almost wholly incomprehensible.

Archived