Anyone had their cat converter stolen?-25k gone in last 3 years

my neighbour did-I saw the robbers at 4am but I thought they were just drunk and messing with the bricks outside their house (thats what it sounded like). They left when they saw they had been seen but I didn't see they had anything with them. The police came round that evening:blush:

Unfortunately for the neighbour I have given up reporting things as the police/courts never do anything!

They did catch them though from my description of their tracksuits:hihi: unbelievable!

Bet they got a telling off and a slap on the wrist.: shakes:

---------- Post added 07-11-2013 at 15:34 ----------

I wonder who's buying the cats?

Cat's rescue centres ? :hihi:

Bet they got a telling off and a slap on the wrist.: shakes:

presumably-the police always know them (and did in this case). That is why I have given up entirely. I take time off work to do witness statements, and get a bit freaked out that something might happen to me (I know its unlikely but I can't help the paranoia)....months of letters stating they have missed their court dates and finally a letter out of the blue "this case has been closed" with no further information.

Unfortunately for the neighbour I have given up reporting things as the police/courts never do anything!

They did catch them though from my description of their tracksuits:hihi: unbelievable!

So the police did do something then.

Archived