If you could just have one wish

I'd wish the planet could be returned to the relatively undamaged state it was about 400 yrs ago (inc the population there was circa 1600's)

Not sure that's such a good idea.

Think how things might be now if some historical events had turned out differently... :(

I'd wish the planet could be returned to the relatively undamaged state it was about 400 yrs ago (inc the population there was circa 1600's)

So -- a big reduction of population

Would you be among those still here, or would you be one of the "downsized"?

I reckon I'd like to be 18 again, as I was then. To keep my present knowledge would be a good bonus.

Not sure that's such a good idea.

Think how things might be now if some historical events had turned out differently... :(

I said I'd return the planet to the same state i.e not trashed by human actions, not go back in time. So I'd like the same near pristine state of the natural world with the population from circa 1600's but with today's technology. Impossible I know, but it's a fantasy, a wish........just imagine it:love:

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 13:58 ----------

So -- a big reduction of population

Would you be among those still here, or would you be one of the "downsized"?

I reckon I'd like to be 18 again, as I was then. To keep my present knowledge would be a good bonus.

Of course I'd be one of those still here, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a wish would it? Unless I had a death wish, which I don't.

Pete,

I'm sure when you were younger you give a hand to someone (or lots of someones ) to help them out.

Well in some respects its time for someone to help you and make your life a little more comfortable.

That's the human condition.

Best wishes

Mike

I said I'd return the planet to the same state i.e not trashed by human actions, not go back in time. So I'd like the same near pristine state of the natural world with the population from circa 1600's but with today's technology. Impossible I know, but it's a fantasy, a wish........just imagine it:love:

Got to admit that a crazy but good wish/fantasy, imagine burning witches by laser beam or just tazering them :hihi:, plus the Graet Fire of London would be over before starting, using today's' technology.

Got to admit that a crazy but good wish/fantasy, imagine burning witches by laser beam or just tazering them :hihi:

Not without all the electricity power stations and pylons blighting the countryside... :(

Archived