If you could just have one wish

Dreams develop at a slower pace, i like that way of living. My life is a canal boat ride.

My dreams don't develop at a slow pace. How on earth do you manage that? You either desire something or you don't surely. How do you slowly want something at a leisurely pace. I'm very confused.

If I remember my Greek mythology, didn't this happen to King Midas?

Stand up bloke from what I remember. And that's why when someone is extremely talented at producing results others can only dream of they say, he's got the midas touch. So in conclusion, having an actual midas touch would be AWESOME as celebrated even today. So I stand by my wish. It's not for me to justify it, more for you lot to get up to speed.

All I'm getting from your above comment is that you think I'm a sweetie so I'm happy to move on.

Now, I like Bypassblade as much as the next person. He's a nice guy. Lovely stuff. But there is a problem in this thread which he started and it runs throughout.

None of you appear to understand the concept of wishing or wanting. What is wrong with you people. Why can't you wish or want something awesome.

Heres an example of how to wish and want properly.

I wish that everything I touched turned to gold.

See, it's easy. Stop wishing for rubbish things!

I think the main problem here is that nobody knows how to set goals and then go after them. We should have a gold writing session so you can see how it's done. That way you might actually get some of the things you want. Really this is too much!

Good wish FB, but as Daid says having a pee, picking your nose, one that would do you're head in, every woman you touched you'd get no fun with.:hihi:

Archived