If you could just have one wish

What if theres a ridiculously large admin fee to get into heaven. Have you ever considered that the pearly gates might just be a kiosk and barrier similar to that of a border control? What if you have to pay £150k to get into heaven or it's down to Hell you go. Maybe heaven and hell is just the afterlife's version of a class system. Would you travel to any other destination where you planned on staying for a long time with just the shirt on your back and no access to any funds? I suggest that if your plan is just to turn up and hope it's free entry could backfire quite catastrophically.

That's why i want cremating. So i can travel light in case heaven turns me down.

The Egyptian kings used to bury their gold and riches because they thought they could take it with them. The physical gold, riches and body remained behind. Only their soul/spirit moved on. I think that proves the concept of, 'you can't take it with you', doesn't it?

The only thing that goes with you when you leave this earth, is your character/personality/spirit, call it what you will, and all that you have learnt on this earth.

That doesn't prove ANYTHING! How can you be sure that what gets buried with you doesn't get cloned and transferred with you when you go. They probably only take a special kind of heavenly currency up there so the cloning and transfer process could be just like their version of a bureau de change. There is no proof whatsoever to say I'm wrong. My theory is as valid as anyones. But if I'm right like I KNOW I am, theres going to be some pretty worried people at heavens border control. "Hey mike, another one here with just the shirt on her back, when will they ever learn".

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 21:18 ----------

That's why i want cremating. So i can travel light in case heaven turns me down.

but you still need to be cremated with a load of cash built up during your life so it clones and transfers properly through heavens bureau de change. There's no escaping this, you CAN and MUST take it with you.

That doesn't prove ANYTHING! How can you be sure that what gets buried with you doesn't get cloned and transferred with you when you go. They probably only take a special kind of heavenly currency up there so the cloning and transfer process could be just like their version of a bureau de change. There is no proof whatsoever to say I'm wrong. My theory is as valid as anyones. But if I'm right like I KNOW I am, theres going to be some pretty worried people at heavens border control. "Hey mike, another one here with just the shirt on her back, when will they ever learn".

What makes you think they use currency in heaven, and why would you need it?

If they have currency, they will no doubt have a housing bubble and the whole thing will just continue up there. :o

Edit. Seems more like the idea of hell if that is the case.

If they have currency, they will no doubt have a housing bubble and the whole thing will just continue up there. :o

The fact is no-one has a clue what heaven will be like all we can do is. I don't get the idea that if you went to the gates of heaven with nothing you'd get turned away, while if you rocked up with your Visa card you'd be able to get in. If anything it be the other way round.

The fact is no-one has a clue what heaven will be like all we can do is. I don't get the idea that if you went to the gates of heaven with nothing you'd get turned away, while if you rocked up with your Visa card you'd be able to get in. If anything it be the other way round.

Yes, so Facebook's theory seems flawed. Ever wondered why it was more difficult for a rich man to get into the kingdom of heaven?

---------- Post added 08-11-2013 at 21:18 ----------

but you still need to be cremated with a load of cash built up during your life so it clones and transfers properly through heavens bureau de change. There's no escaping this, you CAN and MUST take it with you.

I don't need money FB

I'm a ladyboy.............remember..:P

If they have currency, they will no doubt have a housing bubble and the whole thing will just continue up there. :o.

You are so naive my little poppet. Do you honestly believe that there is a benefits system in place in the afterlife. They don't mess around up there you know. If you can't pay to get in, house yourself and fund your own lifestyle it's straight off to Hell, a slave to the demons for all eternity or until you can find the cash to get in. Meanwhile back on earth, your loved ones are blowing through their inheritance like no tomorrow but it's not all bad, those nice folks at the cat sanctuary have honoured you by placing a nice bench with your name on it in the garden. And to think, your only sacrifice for these kind gestures will be to serve all eternity with a fire poker up your backside. Heed my warning folks or you'll be sorry. For those who have planned to take their wealth over to the afterlife, well done, I'll see you for the back 9 at the country club.

Archived