Marine found guilty of murder

What he was trying to say is the "war on terror" has radicalised more Muslims and made the world a much more dangerous place. Most terror attacks are a direct response of our foreign policy.

Are you a student jmack, a politics student, what do you think? Do you hold the Labour party responsible?

Are you a student jmack, a politics student, what do you think? Do you hold the Labour party responsible?

I put a lot of blame on George Bush and his neo-con buddy's for handling the aftermath of 9/11 so badly, when you've been attacked by a group,of terrorists from Saudia Arabia who have been hiding in Pakistan and Afghanistan, why would you attack Iraq? I think we all know why.

I put a lot of blame on George Bush and his neo-con buddy's for handling the aftermath of 9/11 so badly, when you've been attacked by a group,of terrorists from Saudia Arabia who have been hiding in Pakistan and Afghanistan, why would you attack Iraq? I think we all know why.

I understand where your coming from on this. Do you also blame the Labour Party after all most of them were complicit in backing their leader.

I understand where your coming from on this. Do you also blame the Labour Party after all most of them were complicit in backing their leader.

It's difficult, I blame Blair more than i blame the wider Labour Party. In fact the Labour MP's where split pretty much 50/50 on the issue and the only reason that the vote passed was with the Conservative votes. But theirs no doubt that the Iraq war is a major stain on the Labour Party, but they went someway to redeem themselves with their opposition to the intervention on Syria.

You do know that most of the Afghan women and children that have been killed, were killed by the Taliban and not Western forces.

They may well have been, but just look at the consternation the murder of Lee Rigby caused, presumably you can imagine that the death of one Afghan child at the hands of UK/USA forces is likely to create the same degree of consternation.

They may well have been, but just look at the consternation the murder of Lee Rigby caused, presumably you can imagine that the death of one Afghan child at the hands of UK/USA forces is likely to create the same degree of consternation.

I can understand why an Afghan would be angered by the death of one of their children, which is probably why so many of them oppose the Taliban and support the Western forces.

The Afghan police and army are suffering “unsustainable” casualties and may need the west’s support for years, a top Nato commander has claimed.

Afghan Forces Struggle as U.S. Weans Them Off Support

KABUL, Afghanistan — When the American-led NATO coalition officially transferred security responsibility for all of Afghanistan to government forces in a ceremony on Tuesday, it was in part a formality. Already this year, Afghan forces have been in the lead in fighting the Taliban in more than three-quarters of the country — and they have been killed and wounded at a record pace, accordingly.

We are there to help them, not conquer them, I guess you would prefer to let the Afghans suffer at the hands of the Taliban.

I can understand why an Afghan would be angered by the death of one of their children, which is probably why so many of them oppose the Taliban and support the Western forces.

But it's done in error trying to make Afghanistan a safer place, which in some places it is and still their preside is whining we aren't doing enough. Absolutely cannot wait until our troops are out. Bin liners dead so mission accomplished.

But it's done in error trying to make Afghanistan a safer place, which in some places it is and still their preside is whining we aren't doing enough. Absolutely cannot wait until our troops are out. Bin liners dead so mission accomplished.

Yep, Western forces occasionally accidentally kill civilians, whilst the Taliban deliberately target their own civilians, women and children.

But you cant understand why an Afghan would be angered by the death of one of their children at the hands of the UK/USA forces? So perhaps they shouldn't give a toss about the murder of Lee Rigby either?

Archived