Marine found guilty of murder

You're another one who's obviously never seen the films of the Taliban executing Russian POWs.

Why don't you read and look at this?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2016032

I wish you'd stop beating around the bush, Gynt.

Is it your position that because some people behave barbarically whilst at war, then British soldiers should behave barbarically too?

Once again sticking your nose in and misconstruing :suspect:

I said not all allied POWs were executed as was being implied.

I'm surprised that Mods allow your constant sniping and misconstruing of posts.

Nobody implied that all POW's were executed. That's you misconstruing things, not I.

And anyway, you still haven't addressed the point. Do you think executing prisoners is acceptable or do you not?

We know the Taliban execute soldiers, we know they'd execute anyone who disagreed with them, usually in the most grotesque ways imaginable..but that doesn't mean our soldiers have to mirror their behaviour.

So how can you deal with these scumbags who are blinded by their maniacal Islamic beliefs?

Pull out and they along with their Pakistani terrorist brethren will carry out yet more atrocities around the world in the name of Islam.

Do you want an annual 911?

So how can you deal with these scumbags who are blinded by their maniacal Islamic beliefs?

By behaving in a better way than they do for starters.

Which is why it's right and proper this marine has been done for murder and will hopefully do serious time.

So you think suicide bombing and beheading captives is morally acceptable behaviour?

You seem to as long as the coalition don't do it then it would according to you be unacceptable. :suspect:

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 18:11 ----------

By behaving in a better way than they do for starters.

Which is why it's right and proper this marine has been done for murder and will hopefully do serious time.

You'll be holding a fund raising day for the Taliban next. :loopy:

You seem to as long as the coalition don't do it then it would according to you be unacceptable. :suspect:

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 18:11 ----------

You'll be holding a fund raising day for the Taliban next. :loopy:

You're the one who seems to think we should share their values, so that'd be you doing the fundraising wouldn't it?

If you look back you see that I'm the one advocating that we should treat prisoners with dignity and that executing them is a bad thing.

You're the one who hasn't been able to say you think executing POW's isn't on.

Nobody implied that all POW's were executed. That's you misconstruing things, not I.

Originally Posted by JFKvsNixon View Post

So you agree with the Nazis and Japanese killing our POWs during the last World War? After all it was their military's job to kill our boys, and they were only doing their job?

ther you are "Killing our boys" not some of our boys.

Didn't do well at evening classes did you?

ther you are "Killing our boys" not some of our boys.

Didn't do well at evening classes did you?

It doesn't say 'killing our boys' at all. It clearly says 'killing our POWs'.

I suggest it's unwise for you to challenge me on literacy.

Besides, you're nitpicking. We all know that some British and other POW's were murdered in captivity.

Will you come out and say that you think that's a bad thing now?

Or are you really saying you think it's a good thing and that the marine shouldn't have been charged and that all our soldiers should be allowed to kill anyone whenever they feel like it?

You're the one who seems to think we should share their values, so that'd be you doing the fundraising wouldn't it?

If you look back you see that I'm the one advocating that we should treat prisoners with dignity and that executing them is a bad thing.

You're the one who hasn't been able to say you think executing POW's isn't on.

I don't call people who blow up planes into buildings etc along with suicide bombers POWs, neither do I call scumbags who in the name of Islam execute women and schoolgirls for leaning to read POWs.

I call them terrorists!

You in your anti west blather no doubt consider them innocent mischievous children who had a difficult childhood and therefore should be excused. :suspect:

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 18:24 ----------

It doesn't say 'killing our boys' at all. It clearly says 'killing our POWs'.

I suggest it's unwise for you to challenge me on literacy.

Besides, you're nitpicking. We all know that some British and other POW's were murdered in captivity.

Will you come out and say that you think that's a bad thing now?

Or are you really saying you think it's a good thing and that the marine shouldn't have been charged and that all our soldiers should be allowed to kill anyone whenever they feel like it?

So it says "Killing our POWs", which means all not some, not two, but all.

Archived