Marine found guilty of murder

you really havent got a braincell have you? the taliban are a fighting force, soldiers are a fighting force, our fighting force has rules of engagement and fair play which makes us far more civilised and morally right

The Taliban are terrorist, they fight on insurgency, like all terrorist organisations.

Taliban are not terrorists. They are fighting to protect their land. Al Qaeda are the terrorists.

So who shot the schoolgirls on their way to school, so who shot women weekly in Kabul when the Taliban ruled prior to 911 with Taliban giving a safe haven to Osama Bin liner

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 19:53 ----------

he likes to change the subject to his favourite obsession whenever he can, and blame the opposition for getting the threads closed :confused:

No I don't, as far as I'm concerned the marine killed a terrorist, which is what all terrorists deserve.

So who shot the schoolgirls on their way to school, so who shot women weekly in Kabul when the Taliban ruled prior to 911 with Taliban giving a safe haven to Osama Bin liner

They were a brutal regime that's sure. Doesn't equate terrorist though. The Taliban where the afghan government before we kicked them out. If you think the Taliban are terrorist then that makes the North Korean government terrorists.

The Taliban are terrorist, they fight on insurgency, like all terrorist organisations.

one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter ;)

just depends on what side of the fence youre on

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 20:02 ----------

They were a brutal regime that's sure. Doesn't equate terrorist though. The Taliban where the afghan government before we kicked them out. If you think the Taliban are terrorist then that makes the North Korean government terrorists.

indeed, same with saddams iraq, syria, zimbawe, south africa, germany under the nazis, stalins russia (some would say russia now even), china etc etc etc

spot a pattern bassy? ALL ruthless and brutal regimes (governments) that kill their political opponants and brutally silence them

So you think suicide bombing and beheading captives is morally acceptable behaviour?

I don't, but Islamist's do, why do you ask?

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 20:16 ----------

It did answer the question, because the two options you propose are not the only ones available.

I would be happy to read your alternatives.

Archived