Marine found guilty of murder

One mans terrorist is another's freedom fighter. If you don't believe have a nice walk around Belfast.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 21:25 ----------

Until the war ended in a few years time.

And then he can get on with terrorising his own people or maybe even fly over here and plant a few bombs.:suspect:

Why, have you met any?

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 21:22 ----------

Of course we do but terrorists are terrorists.

I served a very long time in the RN. As a service we don't come face to face with the enemy today like the Army does. We send our planes out off Carrier flight decks to do our dirty work, and sometimes innocents get killed. But I have never met a military person of any service who enjoys killing. Are we always sure the ones we kill are terrorists? If the one who is fighting you surrenders, you have no right to execute him.

I served a very long time in the RN. As a service we don't come face to face with the enemy today like the Army does. We send our planes out off Carrier flight decks to do our dirty work, and sometimes innocents get killed. But I have never met a military person of any service who enjoys killing. Are we always sure the ones we kill are terrorists? If the one who is fighting you surrenders, you have no right to execute him.

Buck I have a lot of respect for your posts, the terrorist didn't surrender he was wounded in a terrorist attack, therefore I have no sympathy.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 21:38 ----------

And then he can get on with terrorising his own people or maybe even fly over here and plant a few bombs.:suspect:
All on his own with no local support.

The RM in question kept a video recording of the incident on his laptop which was later found by civilian police in the UK.

Yes, he could have pulled the pin on his grenade.

depends on a lot of factors we dont know, like where he was laid, how badly he was injured, whether weapons were in usuable distance etc etc

but facts we dont know dont really matter to you and your pals do they?

One point the great and the good prefer to overlook as they point fingers, is that like the joys of rape, war is also part of the male domain.

Males love violence, bullying, killing, and are perfectionists in all sorts of atrocities, but let us pretend its them, the other and not us at all. We have no responsibility in engineering violence, mass murder, mass rape, unlike any other species to ever live on this earth.

So maybe the question should be .....WHY are Males so suited to particular obsessive pastimes?

Its what males do innit! Its natural Innit! We cannot get enough of it, and love violent, murderous moveies...INNIT!

depends on a lot of factors we dont know, like where he was laid, how badly he was injured, whether weapons were in usuable distance etc etc

All that matters to you is to run down anything UK and constantly be in denial about the real enemy in the world today that is based in Afghanistan and Pakistan, both being the home and training ground of muslim terrorists who wreak havoc on the people of these two countries.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 23:29 ----------

Ifs and buts again, anything as long as you can slag off Brits.

You should be asking why was he wounded not injured?

What was the scum doing to get injured?

What would he have been trained to do to a human who was in the same condition?

Remember at the end of the day they're terrorists bringing terrorism to the coalition and the government of Afghanistan.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 23:33 ----------

Yes, he could have pulled the pin on his grenade.

Probably would have if he could so that he'd get his 72 virgins.

Can you imagine the regimental Padre of a British army unit telling the soldiers if you die fighting the terrorists you'll get 72 virgins.

He'd be sectioned or charged with making insulting remarks about women.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 23:35 ----------

Ali gets up and gets dressed in his suicide jacket telling his wife "I'm going to blow myself up to get 72 virgins" to which his wife says go on then you thick plonker.

---------- Post added 11-11-2013 at 23:38 ----------

But you said he'd surrendered in another reply. :loopy:

They've really got you in a tizzy:confused:

Archived