Marine found guilty of murder

Come on Ronnie BF and other anti RM let's hear what you have to say about that or are you now going to blame the Royal Marine for setting a precedence.

Anti Royal Marine? Where do you get that from from anything I've said?

It's more like you're anti marine by defending an individual who has besmirched their proud and honourable reputation.

99.9% of them carry out their duties professionally, killing those who present a threat to them and then being able to switch to a benevolent role towards those who don't..they're REAL soldiers!

---------- Post added 16-11-2013 at 08:28 ----------

Oh and by the way Al Qaeda have just beheaded a Prisoner Of War.

What's to say about it? we already know this about Al Qaeda, and a solid reason why we should never stoop to their levels of behaviour.

Come on Ronnie BF and other anti RM let's hear what you have to say about that or are you now going to blame the Royal Marine for setting a precedence.

Now all you have to do is point out posts which concur with your lies.

[/color]Oh and by the way Al Qaeda have just beheaded a Prisoner Of War.

The thread isn't about the Taliban and it's executions because we all know and are not in denial about it. What is in discussion, which you constantly try to derail the thread with is a Marine who has decided on similar tactics used by the Taliban.

BF is right, by default you ARE defending the Taliban simply by defending this one Marine and his actions.

no he can't. He just does not accept that someone on 'his side' can do any wrong, because the end justifies the means in his eyes.

I'm not sure that any amount of logical, morality based argument would ever sway the opinion he holds. The funny thing is that thinking its ok for us and not for them (summary executions) and then complaining that they are the bad guys and were not because they do what we do. it twisted logic to even the most basic observer.

Why would a patriot want to speculate on the probability of that not being the case?

One doesn't need to speculate because its clearly not the case. :thumbsup:

Nor does it need to be the case for our armed forces to be an efficient fighting force.

One doesn't need to speculate because its clearly not the case. :thumbsup:
Sorry, but as a patriot I have greater faith in our brave, dedicated and professional servicemen and women.

Nor does it need to be the case for our armed forces to be an efficient fighting force.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if you ever went up to one and claimed they weren't part of an efficient fighting force.

Sorry, but as a patriot I have greater faith in our brave, dedicated and professional servicemen and women.

I don't need faith because I've seen them in action, and know how they work and think.

I wouldn't want to be in your shoes if you ever went up to one and claimed they weren't part of an efficient fighting force.

I didn't make such a claim.

Archived