Marine found guilty of murder

Well you've not spoken to his commanding officer, the head of the armed forces, the military police, the prosecuting council, the judges etc etc

And they are the ones that matter, not your mates down the pub, and they decided it was right to charge him, right to prosecute him and right to sentence him after being found guilty.

Hmmmm, who's opinion should I value more. Those people I mentioned or the mates of some blowhard who posts on an internet forum? Tricky decision.

lol.. you seem very aggresive mate.. calm down hey.. i was just stating a fact, and it wasnt from the pub as I dont drink.. my mates are normal working people with families, plasterers, plumbers, mechanics etc.. read your list again.. prosecuting councel, do you really think they will disagree ?? the clues in their job title mate..lol....

Not at all... the 2 murderers of lee rigby would be classed as extremists wouldnt they ? ... im speaking about normal people I meet and work with...

They absolutely are extremists who should receive whole life terms when they're sentenced. But by the same token can you understand how the friends and family of the murdered Afghani feel about his death especially if the marine had been sent home with a pat on the back.

They absolutely are extremists who should receive whole life terms when they're sentenced. But by the same token can you understand how the friends and family of the murdered Afghani feel about his death especially if the marine had been sent home with a pat on the back.
but wernt he a terrorist:huh:

I can say the same and most of my mates are ex military. :thumbsup:

That's like seeking an opinion from the Taliban on Lee Rigby's unfortunate demise.

---------- Post added 31-12-2013 at 17:48 ----------

but wernt he a terrorist:huh:

That's how the Taliban regard British soldiers, but that terminology doesn't make either view necessarily right when discussing the value of human life.

That's like seeking an opinion from the Taliban on Lee Rigby's unfortunate demise.

---------- Post added 31-12-2013 at 17:48 ----------

That's how the Taliban regard British soldiers, but that terminology doesn't make either view necessarily right when discussing the value of human life.

sorry bf but his familys thoughts i wouldnt give a ____ about :D and that goes for the taliban too :D

read your list again.. prosecuting councel, do you really think they will disagree ?? the clues in their job title mate..lol....

Here's the list again "commanding officer, the head of the armed forces, the military police, the prosecuting council, the judges etc etc"

I'm sorry if you disagree with the head of the armed forces, his commanding officer, the judge etc...the law....

Maybe you just don't agree with the rule of law.

Archived