Marine found guilty of murder

sorry bf but his familys thoughts i wouldnt give a ____ about :D and that goes for the taliban too :D

I'm not suggesting you should, Im simply asking how you would feel in their position given your view on the execution of Lee Rigby.

They absolutely are extremists who should receive whole life terms when they're sentenced. But by the same token can you understand how the friends and family of the murdered Afghani feel about his death especially if the marine had been sent home with a pat on the back.

I certainly can see how the taliban guys family would feel, however his killing ( he was in the process of planying IED's I understand ) was in a war situation.. lee Rigby was run over from behind then finished off in a 1st world countries capital city.. totally different I think.. he was not in a war situation..

think what you like :suspect: i couldnt care less :loopy:

That's amply evident by your posting history.

The Talib murdered by the British soldier and Lee Rigby were both loved by their mothers and have family that will grieve their loss.

Perhaps you need to care more and hate a little less.

I certainly can see how the taliban guys family would feel, however his killing ( he was in the process of planying IED's I understand ) was in a war situation.. lee Rigby was run over from behind then finished off in a 1st world countries capital city.. totally different I think.. he was not in a war situation..

If it was in a 'war situation' then Marine A quite rightly wouldn't have faced trial. Numerous of his comrades have been decorated in such circumstances for seeing off the enemy, but this isn't what happened if you read the transcript from the case.

That's amply evident by your posting history.

The Talib murdered by the British soldier and Lee Rigby were both loved by their mothers and have family that will grieve their loss.

Perhaps you need to care more and hate a little less.

like i said think what you like. yes i agree both were loved by their mothers and will have grieved but i look at it like this one was a scum bag and lost any respect from me (and thousands more) and one was hero

Archived