Marine found guilty of murder

I don't regard humans as any more important than any other life form.

So why dont you take a trip to the Children's Hospital and protest about terminally ill children being treated instead of being put out of their misery?

So why dont you take a trip to the Children's Hospital and protest about terminally ill children being treated instead of being put out of their misery?

You will notice from some of my other posts that I do, and very much support Euthanasia. I even took my Dogs to be humanly killed when their suffering made their life unbearable.

But not all the people, so you either support the values that will perpetuate the war or you don't. I don't and would rather see a swift end to it.

But you are supporting the values that are perpetuating the war. Our way of life is seductive, and this is a far greater threat to the Islamists plans than brute force alone.

But you are supporting the values that are perpetuating the war. Our way of life is seductive, and this is a far greater threat to the Islamists plans than brute force alone.

I disagree and our way of life will slowly deteriorate because of the global population and lack of resources.

I disagree and our way of life will slowly deteriorate because of the global population and lack of resources.

Isn't it interesting that I have faith in my country to find the necessary answers to the problems that will challenge it over the years. Whereas you seem to have a lack of faith in the people of the UK.

Isn't it interesting that I have faith in my country to find the necessary answers to the problems that will challenge it over the years. Whereas you seem to have a lack of faith in the people of the UK.

There's nothing at all interesting about it, faith leads people to kill other people, it cause people abuse other people, faith causes all sorts of unnecessary suffering and very rarely solves anything.

There's nothing at all interesting about it, faith leads people to kill other people, it cause people abuse other people, faith causes all sorts of unnecessary suffering and very rarely solves anything.

Are sure? I'm not sure that my faith in my wife will lead me down the road that you've just imagined, so I reject your suggestion out of hand.

Archived