Marine found guilty of murder

In the context of this thread it is. Your lack of faith in this country would explain why you are so ready to cast aside it's values.

A country doesn't have values, the people do and they are very rarely shared by everyone.

A country doesn't have values, the people do and they are very rarely shared by everyone.

Um, haven't we done this on the last page? I answered:

Don't be so daft, everyone knows that when you are talking about a country's values, you are talking about the people in the country.

Originally Posted by angos View Post

Are we stuck in some sort of loop? I said - Don't be so daft, everyone knows that when you are talking about a country's values, you are talking about the people in the country.

Of course you are right, values are rarely shared by everyone, but they are commonly shared by a significant amount of people. Doesn't a countries values help form it's identity?

Are we stuck in some sort of loop? I said - Don't be so daft, everyone knows that when you are talking about a country's values, you are talking about the people in the country.

Of course you are right, values are rarely shared by everyone, but they are commonly shared by a significant amount of people. Doesn't a countries values help form it's identity?

And also not shared by a significant amount of people, I suppose some people round the world see us a soft touch because of these values.

And also not shared by a significant amount of people,

We'll have to agree to disagree

I suppose some people round the world see us a soft touch because of these values.

They may well see us as a soft touch, as people have done in the past. The people in the past soon learned that we are willing to die to protect our values.

We'll have to agree to disagree

They may well see us as a soft touch, as people have done in the past. The people in the past soon learned that we are willing to die to protect our values.

Some people are but then the likes of you are happy to see them imprisoned when they do.

Archived