What do you like to go to bed with?

A cup of tea or coffee, or maybe a digestive or a hob-nob.

I love to listen on my iPad to a YouTube recording of 8 hours of the sound of rain on a tent.

Weird you say that, as i always sleep better when camping if it's raining. I reckon it's because it drowns out all the vague rustling noises outside the tent. :D

I reckon it's because it drowns out all the vague rustling noises outside the tent. :D

more like drowns out the screams coming from the next tent along where a pack of badgers are attacking the campers. Who would risk going camping in this day and age. Too many nutters or badgers around.

more like drowns out the screams coming from the next tent along where a pack of badgers are attacking the campers. Who would risk going camping in this day and age. Too many nutters or badgers around.

A friend found a mouse hole in his tent after leaving it pitched in woodland for over two months, it just couldn't resist the flapjack he'd left in a side pocket. :hihi:

Never had a badger mess with my Trangia though. :D

Weird you say that, as i always sleep better when camping if it's raining. I reckon it's because it drowns out all the vague rustling noises outside the tent. :D

There is something about the sound and rhythm of the rain. It helps you sleep.

Archived