Iran,US talks on Atomic Issues

Because if israel has done nothing wrong, there's nothing to hide.

Why won't israel allow UN inspections of her nuclear facilities and sign up to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty?

Why should they?

They have done nothing wrong and arent the aggressors with itchy trigger fingers in the middle east. If they were theyd have nuked someone by now.

Why should they?

They have done nothing wrong and arent the aggressors with itchy trigger fingers in the middle east. If they were theyd have nuked someone by now.

Oh, but they are indeed the aggressors.

Witness isreal's annoyingly regular murderous-rampages in both Palestine and Lebanon over recent years, causing thousands of direct civilian deaths and casualties.

So again, why won't israel allow UN inspections of her nuclear facilities and sign up to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty?

Oh, but they are indeed the aggressors.

Witness isreal's annoyingly regular murderous-rampages in both Palestine and Lebanon over recent years, causing thousands of direct civilian deaths and casualties.

I like the spin you put on it.

Please, do try to tell the whole story next time.

I like the spin you put on it.

Please, do try to tell the whole story next time.

And I love the way you duck the issue then attempt to silence me by labeling me as "an anti Semitic scumbag".

Is it tiring for you, being israel's attack dog?

And I love the way you duck the issue then attempt to silence me by labeling me as "an anti Semitic scumbag".

Is it tiring for you, being israel's attack dog?

What issue have i ducked?

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 11:59 ----------

Ugh, he must have just been making it up.

Why won't israel allow UN inspections of her nuclear facilities and sign up to the nuclear Non-Proliferation Treaty?

Maybe because they don't have any nukes and are just bluffing, have they ever tested one? At least N.Korea have, although those tests failed to produce a feasible working bomb and maybe why the USA it not too bothered with them.

The main point in all this Iran building nukes business is if they did then they would have to build more than one to be a threat and would also need to test its viability. If just one bomb was released by Iran then they would be obliterated and that would be counter productive. So for Iran to be a threat it would have to produce several working bombs which even at their present state would take decades. In any case why bother when they could probably buy some?

Despite what Iran has allegedly said about Israel its unlikely they pose a nuclear threat just an oil threat when sanctions are removed. Oil prices will go down and Iran will become richer.

I think Israel is a little more stable than Iran, despite what you're going to say.

Iran a more stable place for Jews then israel....most jews shipped in israel are classed 2nd Jews and are treated badly.

Iranian jews were offered money (30k) to move to israel but refused...saying the offers were insulting....

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 22:15 ----------

Why should they?

The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories

http://www.btselem.org/

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 23:15 ----------

Would trust Israel over Iran any day.

Why would anyone trust Nuttyyahoo :)

Iran a more stable place for Jews then israel....most jews shipped in israel are classed 2nd Jews and are treated badly.

Iranian jews were offered money (30k) to move to israel but refused...saying the offers were insulting....

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 22:15 ----------

The Israeli Information Center for Human Rights in the Occupied Territories

http://www.btselem.org/

---------- Post added 25-11-2013 at 23:15 ----------

Why would anyone trust Nuttyyahoo :)

Don't tell me, you have your views and then scoured the Internet to try and collect evidence from people with similar views to your own