Iran,US talks on Atomic Issues

You have to go back a very long way to understand the Israeli mindset and history. Had the holocaust never happened there would never have been an Israel at all. But an entire race was almost obliterated by a cultured people and sought a homeland for its survivors. They not only fought for it, they made it a fertile land fit for any semite who wanted to be Israeli, be he jew or arab. They have fought and won many of the battles they have had for over 60 years, with only American Jewry to help them. Had they not done so we all may be fighting for oil today.

You must be talking about another planet?

Echnic cleansing has been going on for 60 years.....the lastest is the removal of Bedouins people living in the Negev dessert,these people have lived there since the 7th century! They about to bulldoze the Bedouin villages and build Zionist settlements on those sites.

Sir Bob Russell Accuses Israel Of 'Ethnic Cleansing' Of Bedouins

Lib Dem MP Sir Bob Russell has accused Israel of committing a "crime against humanity" for the planned eviction of thousands of Bedouins from the Negev desert.

"The removal of such a large number of humanity will only be undertaken at a point of a gun," he told the Commons on Thursday.

"If ethnic cleansing was going on anywhere else in the world, the world's leaders would be voicing outrage ... and it is the United States who allow this sort of thing to go on and have done since 1948."

And he said the British and international media should feel "shame" for failing to report "this crime against humanity".

Sir Bob's comments were supported by Conservative MP Bob Stewart. The former Army colonel told MPs: "It's disgraceful that there are two kinds of people in the West Bank, Israelis and others. This is appalling."

Amnesty International has also condemned Israel for the demolitions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/18/sir-bob-russell-bedouins-israel_n_3616955.html

You must be talking about another planet?

Echnic cleansing has been going on for 60 years.....the lastest is the removal of Bedouins people living in the Negev dessert,these people have lived there since the 7th century! They about to bulldoze the Bedouin villages and build Zionist settlements on those sites.

Sir Bob Russell Accuses Israel Of 'Ethnic Cleansing' Of Bedouins

Lib Dem MP Sir Bob Russell has accused Israel of committing a "crime against humanity" for the planned eviction of thousands of Bedouins from the Negev desert.

"The removal of such a large number of humanity will only be undertaken at a point of a gun," he told the Commons on Thursday.

"If ethnic cleansing was going on anywhere else in the world, the world's leaders would be voicing outrage ... and it is the United States who allow this sort of thing to go on and have done since 1948."

And he said the British and international media should feel "shame" for failing to report "this crime against humanity".

Sir Bob's comments were supported by Conservative MP Bob Stewart. The former Army colonel told MPs: "It's disgraceful that there are two kinds of people in the West Bank, Israelis and others. This is appalling."

Amnesty International has also condemned Israel for the demolitions.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2013/07/18/sir-bob-russell-bedouins-israel_n_3616955.html

Then the civilized world includung UK should not have stood by while Jews were being slaughtered not onnly in Germany but in pogroms all over Eastern Europe. And Britain should never have promised Jews a home in Palestine if they had no intention of letting it happen.If your ancestors and family were being treated, would you stand by and let it happen. I am not pro jewish, nor pro arab, but I try to comprehend their feelings. I need no links or others opinions to form mine. You need a mind of your own.

mmm you must be joking,do you not realize what the state of Israel is doing to the palestinians:loopy:you know ethnic cleansing and building settlements that are against international law.Not to mention the blockade and the starving of innocent women and children,and of course they have the atom bomb but they wont admit it and are not bound by any of the international treaties on proliferation.

Maybe the practice of Hezbollah to habitually shelter among innocent women and children might have something to do with the situation.

Most cultures have an instinctive and ancient traditon of being protective to females and their young. On the other hand it doesn't seem to be the case in the middle east. Woman are treated like possessions, denied any standard of respect and consideration and just used and abused. No suicide bomber ever for a moment thought that when he carried out the deed that it would be wrong to choose a place where there would be numbers of women and children. They just dont count,,,, they're nothing in that part of the world. The more that are injured and die the more they are cynically used as propaganda by terrorists who point the finger and say "Just look what your soldiers did... or just look at what your drones did"

But you have to understand that when members of a family have been killed and injured by a Hezbollah rocket attack on a settlement that those who have lost said family members will come looking for justice and the perpetrators just disappear among the civilans and even though they know that these civilians will get caught up in the ensuing fights the more women and children are tragically killed the more it serves as useful propaganda

Do the Iranians intend to get a bomb eventually? Yes. It is inevitable.

Will it destabilise the region? Yes.

They cant be trusted imo.

It's a shame because they dont need one.

So much money wasted and the ordinary people having a lower standard of living because men are drunk on power. Iran inspires fear and mistrust in the west. The last leader they had couldnt have played it much worse for western powers. The country could be so much more integrated with the rest of the world and prosperous.

Do the Iranians intend to get a bomb eventually? Yes. It is inevitable.

Will it destabilise the region? Yes.

They cant be trusted imo.

It's a shame because they dont need one.

So much money wasted and the ordinary people having a lower standard of living because men are drunk on power. Iran inspires fear and mistrust in the west. The last leader they had couldnt have played it much worse for western powers. The country could be so much more integrated with the rest of the world and prosperous.

What evidence do you have that they intend to get the bomb eventually?

Could you let me know what numbers to pick for the national lottery seeing as you can see into the future please!

What evidence do you have that they intend to get the bomb eventually?

Could you let me know what numbers to pick for the national lottery seeing as you can see into the future please!

And what will you say when Iran does get the bomb?

You have to go back a very long way to understand the Israeli mindset and history. Had the holocaust never happened there would never have been an Israel at all. But an entire race was almost obliterated by a cultured people and sought a homeland for its survivors. They not only fought for it, they made it a fertile land fit for any semite who wanted to be Israeli, be he jew or arab. They have fought and won many of the battles they have had for over 60 years, with only American Jewry to help them. Had they not done so we all may be fighting for oil today.

My bold=

The history of the Jewish people and what happened doesn't give them a green light to do as they please.

---------- Post added 28-11-2013 at 09:41 ----------

And what will you say when Iran does get the bomb?

I think the recent agreement reached with Iran will work, you and the other poster I replied to are talking as if it is a certainty that the Iranians will get the bomb which reminds me of the war with Saddam over his 45 minute weapons capability about which everyone was wrong as he had none.

Edited by mafya

My bold=

The history of the Jewish people and what happened doesn't give them a green light to do as they please.

I'm think the recent agreement reached with Iran will work, you and the other poster I replied to are talking as if it is a certainty that the Iranians will get the bomb which reminds me of the war with Saddam over his 45 minute weapons capability about which everyone was wrong as he had none.

It won't work, when they want something else they will try and blackmail the world again. Iran wants the bomb end of. As for Iraq, they had WMD which they used to kill Kurds near the Turkish border with.

My bold=

I think the recent agreement reached with Iran will work, you and the other poster I replied to are talking as if it is a certainty that the Iranians will get the bomb which reminds me of the war with Saddam over his 45 minute weapons capability about which everyone was wrong as he had none.

I'm not giving them a green light, I abhor what is happening as much as you. All I'm saying is that's why they're the way they are. Did Hitler have a reason to do what he did? And do you condone it? My comments had nothing to do with whether Iran will get the bomb or not. Don't put words in my mouth which were not spoken. Edited by buck

I'm not giving them a green light, I abhor what is happening as much as you. All I'm saying is that's why they're the way they are. Did Hitler have a reason to do what he did? And do you condone it? My comments had nothing to do with whether Iran will get the bomb or not. Don't put words in my mouth which were not spoken.

I'm not putting words into your mouth as the bottom reply was to mecky but you have taken it as a reply to you.

No I don't agree with what Hitler did or condone it.