New Method of Queuing at Petrol Stations.

What's with this new idea of waiting at the garage entrance until a pump you can use is free? I see this a lot now, people block the whole garage line just so that they can get the pump that is finished with the quickest. Just pick a pump and queue!

I am sure there are people behind you that want a pump that fills from the other side you want.

Rant over

Why do people always wait for a pump that fills from one specific side? The pump hoses stretch, I've never had a problem filling from either side.

This! It is the most annoying thing in the world. Drive up to Morrisons at the Barracks, 3/4 cars in a queue for one pump whilst there are two queues where they would be next. It gets so out of hand that queuing cars even end up blocking the road into the parking.

Having said that, it does mean I don't queue a lot, so maybe it is useful :)

Why do people always wait for a pump that fills from one specific side? The pump hoses stretch, I've never had a problem filling from either side.

I have an large estate and most pumps won't reach unless I put the hose over the roof. I'm not going to damage my paintwork just because someone else doesn't want to wait a bit longer.

I have an large estate and most pumps won't reach unless I put the hose over the roof. I'm not going to damage my paintwork just because someone else doesn't want to wait a bit longer.

Is it larger than my V70? Because I never have any problem whatsoever...

What's with this new idea of waiting at the garage entrance until a pump you can use is free? I see this a lot now, people block the whole garage line just so that they can get the pump that is finished with the quickest. Just pick a pump and queue!

I am sure there are people behind you that want a pump that fills from the other side you want.

Rant over

I never really have a problem with people doing that but it would annoy me if people were doing it, I always just get in whichever pump has the shortest pump . I am one of those that wait for a pump that's the same side as it Is on the car even though I know it should reach to either side.

Archived