New Method of Queuing at Petrol Stations.

Is it larger than my V70? Because I never have any problem whatsoever...

But like they have said who wants the petrol line resting or dragged across thousands pounds worth of paint work instead of waiting for 3 or so minutes.

But like they have said who wants the petrol line resting or dragged across thousands pounds worth of paint work instead of waiting for 3 or so minutes.

That's why you have two hands, one holds the hose off the car whilst you fill up with the other.

What's with this new idea of waiting at the garage entrance until a pump you can use is free? I see this a lot now, people block the whole garage line just so that they can get the pump that is finished with the quickest. Just pick a pump and queue!

I am sure there are people behind you that want a pump that fills from the other side you want.

Rant over

That would be OK if it wasn't for those that fill up and then leave their car at the pump while they do their weekly shop in the store! :rant:

What's with this new idea of waiting at the garage entrance until a pump you can use is free? I see this a lot now...

This! It is the most annoying thing in the world. Drive up to Morrisons at the Barracks, 3/4 cars in a queue for one pump...

Why not use a different petrol station, where customers know how to queue?

It's not like Esso are still running their tiger tokens promotion, is it?

What gets on my <REMOVED> is people that use the credit/debit card pump then go into the shop to pay….. If you use a pump that uses a card for payment use your card! .

Erm why? If a pump takes both methods then you should be free to use either way.

Erm why? If a pump takes both methods then you should be free to use either way.

Yes true….. But I see the person driving into the card payment pump , then after filling up go into shop … get crisps some shopping then drive of…. Have the commonsense or decency to use the card pump ( express) with a card and move on! I hope they change it soon card only pump, pay and move!

Archived