New Method of Queuing at Petrol Stations.

Yes true….. But I see the person driving into the card payment pump , then after filling up go into shop … get crisps some shopping then drive of…. Have the commonsense or decency to use the card pump ( express) with a card and move on! I hope they change it soon card only pump, pay and move!

They do that at morrisons catcliffe now, they have 10 pumps and I think 6 of them are card only, it causes some right jams because people are lining up out of the forecourt to use the 4 that aren't card only.

Why do people always wait for a pump that fills from one specific side? The pump hoses stretch, I've never had a problem filling from either side.

Or they pull up, but not far along enough then struggle to pull the pipe over the roof of their car!

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 11:14 ----------

What gets on my <REMOVED> is people that use the credit/debit card pump then go into the shop to pay….. If you use a pump that uses a card for payment use your card! .

The ones in my local Shell stations are always out of action.

I've yet to find one that won't get round the otherside of a normal family hatchback, and thats without rubbing the paintwork down to the metal.

I appreciate if you've got a larger car/van then you need a specific pump - but the ques you often see are people in small little city cars.

It does make me giggle tho, when they que for ages to get to a specific pump - then park as far away from it as possible, and commence filling from the outstretched hose :hihi:

Archived