Band wanted to play on 4th March

Classic Rock

A band has just let me down to play on Saturday. I need a band to play, I'll provide the vocal PA, you just need instruments, amps and drums. There'll be free beer at the bar. First come first served!

City centre rock pub, near the Corp, Moorfoot Tavern,good rock crowd regularly call in. If interested please email me at classicrockbar@hotmail.com.

If you can't make it this Sat but would like a gig then email me anyway and I'll see if I can fit you in.

Buffy (ex Classic Rock Bar)

• 2 weeks later...

Upcoming Gig Notice

Buffy’s Rock Night presents

Cochise

Sat 11 March 2006 Moorfoot Tavern 9 pm onwards

Free entry – all welcome.

Ex members of Kingfisher Blue, Tikaboo Peak and Izon Paradise - Catering for all your classic rock needs! Currently playing covers – Rolling Stones, Billy Idol, AC/DC, The Knack and Gun… (you get the picture!) :loopy:

This is our first gig and are currently trying to line up more local gigs, we are always on the look out for more opportunities. We do not currently have a website but in the meantime you email us on cochise1@hotmail.co.uk and we can send you more info. Feel free to drop us a line – we’d love to hear from you.

Come on down and give Buffy's night some support

Hope to see you there

Thanks

Cochise

Archived