First Lagarto session at Barra Sheffield

I would just like to thank everyone who turned up to the first, of what is to become a regular class by Lucio "Lagarto" Rodrigues at Gracie Barra Sheffield.

For anyone who doesn't know Lagarto is a BJJ black belt under Carlos Gracie Jr, and a BJJ world champion. The mans skills are amazing, and i would urge anyone wishing to improve there grappling or jiu jitsu to attend at least one of his classes.

Future classes will be held every two weeks, at Gracie Barra Sheffield. The cost of these classes will be £12, Anyone wishing to attend should contact John Goldson (TrueBjj) by PM or email.

Email: goldson75@hotmail.com

Phone: 07738588925

393 Langsett Road, Hillsborough,

Sheffield S6

Again thanks to all who attended, and thanks to Lagarto

Cheers to Jon for two amazing seminars this week. It was a real privilege to be on the mat with Victor and Lagarto and they are just two of the nicest guys you could meet ( I think so cause neither one laughed at me while I rolled!!). I' d recommend anyone to take the chance to train with Lagarto it's just a shame it's the one day of the week (Sunday) that I work!! ps. as it's my birthday today can I tap everyone out this evening please...!!!!

PPs. I like the words over the door of the Gracie Academy in Rio 'Leave your ego at the door'

I'm so annoyed that I missed the opportunity to train with largato, but I didn't want to spread my evil cold around. This weekend i'm attending a seminar with the great MMA standup/boxing/clinch coach Rodney King, can't wait for that, then i'll definitely be down to train with Lagarto the week after. How lucky am I!?

Happy Birthday Noel!

Hi Anvil,

We had 15 on the mat, all the guys were from Gracie Barra Sheff but I hadn't really shouted too much about it. Its now on a few other forums so maybe we'll get some visits this time.

Including you! I think there’s a matter of you rolling with me with no tap and I have to rectify this. But this time I'm allowed to grab:hihi:

Archived