White Supremacist Gets Shock On Trisha Show!

A white supremacist behind an initiative to turn a North Dakota town into a "white enclave" received some shocking news -- he's not 100 percent white.

Craig Cobb, a 62-year-old man who has aimed to start a community for white supremacists and neo-Nazis, received some news that he wasn't too happy about, although we must admit, it gave us quite a chuckle.

During an appearance on The Trisha Goddard Show, Cobb was given the results of a DNA Diagnostics test and found out he is 14 percent Sub-Saharan African, and it was all caught on camera.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/craig-cobb-white-supremacist-black_n_4256360.html

At least he had a smile on his face when he discovered the news, the other guest seems to have seen it coming, love her laughter :D

Wonder whether any of the forum cross burners have any 'black in them'? ;)

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/craig-cobb-white-supremacist-black_n_4256360.html

At least he had a smile on his face when he discovered the news, the other guest seems to have seen it coming, love her laughter :D

I've got Scottish in me, which is even worse! :gag:;)

Would you be jealous if they did? After all despite your assertions i doubt very much your black.

Re the bloke in the op?

What a tool :lol:

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 09:58 ----------

Tell him to get out then otherwise you may have problems sitting down.

Oi, I resent that! :evil: I know I've got Irish and English as well as mainly Scots ancestry, however its quite possible there are other strains way back when. I think they'd have come through the English line as I've been able to trace my Scots lot back to 1700! I'd love to find out the past.

Looking at a couple of my friend's pale skinned and blue eyed grandchildren, you'd never guess one of her parents was black African.

I have some black in me... occasionally.

I'm sooo sorry, I couldn't resist! <slaps wrist>

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

You aint afflicted with jungle fever are you shaz? ;)

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 10:14 ----------

Eugh!

You mean you are friends with a Ginner?

I think i preferred you when i thought you were black :hihi:

Some of my best friends are ginners! :rant:

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 10:15 ----------

My beautiful children also have Scottish in them (East Kilbride and Auchtermuchty), you can imagine they're used to culture shocks!

Archived