White Supremacist Gets Shock On Trisha Show!

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/11/11/craig-cobb-white-supremacist-black_n_4256360.html

At least he had a smile on his face when he discovered the news, the other guest seems to have seen it coming, love her laughter :D

Wonder whether any of the forum cross burners have any 'black in them'? ;)

my great granddad was a coal merchant...does that count...:hihi::hihi:

my great granddad was a coal merchant...does that count...:hihi::hihi:

A coalman and Wednesdayite..he must have had it tough? ;)

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 11:18 ----------

That's funny.. Serves him right.

What's always amazed me though is how mixed race people can claim to be black or white. If the mums black and the dad white they are neither?

Obama's not even black, or is he?

I think the distinction is lost on most people, mixed race people are seen as being 'black' and most choose to accept that description.

As I mentioned before my (mixed race) children have Scottish ancestry and in many respects identify more readily with that than they do their West Indian roots, yet few people would look at them and think their grandad ever wore a kilt!

A coalman and Wednesdayite..he must have had it tough? ;)

---------- Post added 12-11-2013 at 11:18 ----------

I think the distinction is lost on most people, mixed race people are seen as being 'black' and most choose to accept that description.

As I mentioned before my (mixed race) children have Scottish ancestry and in many respects identify more readily with that than they do their West Indian roots, yet few people would look at them and think their grandad ever wore a kilt!

:D

That's funny.. Serves him right.

What's always amazed me though is how mixed race people can claim to be black or white. If the mums black and the dad white they are neither?

Obama's not even black, or is he?

According to the Old South (of USA),one-sixteenth African ancestry made you "black", even if you looked white.

In the Old South, many "black" women had children by white men.

Some of the children were so "white looking" that they passed for white.

If they married undetected into the white community, people of "respectable white" families still had "black blood"; DNA can find this out!

Archived