Individuals are helpless, against corporate greed.

When one understands the psychological component that can be used to mislead a population, offering hope, in a variety of forms from green shoots to others necessary lies in a Public Relations game, a euphemism for propaganda, one can see the future through the direction of the legistlation, and other actions.

I have informed on how we kill through various forms of neglect, which can be blamed on systems or just lack of funding/money. The point being no one is to blame.

Unlike most I hate being right, because my predictions are far from any hope. It is an attempt to warn people, which is the point.

Our esteemed puppet, career politician, Cameron made the announcement during the annual Lord Mayor’s Banquet speech in the Guildhall, where he said austerity should last forever, and Britain must get used to being a “leaner, more efficient state,” British media reported.

So you are to be screwed all the rest of your lives, leaner and more efficient means less finance in every area, but does not suggest the method by which this will happen.

The elected one our, British Prime Minister, David Cameron, has announced a life-time austerity in the UK, calling on Britons to prepare for a permanently slimmed-down public sector. Everything is slowly being sold of to the private sector, who bid less than the existing systems in place. The bid when won, takes on most people initially for a few months and then sacks half or so, because they cannot afford to do the job, pay bonuses and make a profit from their shareholders out of the bid. The service gats backlogs, and the company prevaricates, using promises, which are ignored of course. Thus the service declines, the old get 3 minutes, and so on.

The winner of the bid because of the way the contract was devised, but well paid corporate lawyers, cannot be got rid of, certainly not quickly. The lealisation of confidentiality prevents all public scrutiny, and the corporation continues to provide worse and worse services, whatever the area: NHS< EDUCATION< DOCTORS< ROADS< CARE etc.

Thus stalling for time, finds the authority that privitised and oversees the service unable to finnd an alternative company, and in order to provide a service continues to use the worthless company, as the contracts are for hundreds of millions for a specific number of years. Thus the authority either has to pay more to the corporate giant, or have highly reduced services, this over a barrel. Thus we all end up paying more to boost the crap services, while paying more and more for the service.

Welcome to corporate rule, where the legal, protection, prison, local government departments, regional department and national, run all the services that once government and local government once ran.

So when cameroooon said: “We’re tackling the deficit because we have to -- not out of some ideological zeal,” He lied, with a reassuring smile, hoping the plebs, will not listen or understand the his announcement of: Britain is facing….”a life-time austerity, calling on Britons to prepare for a permanently slimmed-down public sector, and he is expecting “a smaller state and a bigger and more prosperous private sector.”. So the private sector prospers, with low wages, generous bonuses, poorer services, and greater cost than had it not been privatised, and there is nothing you< I or anyone can do about it.

Well put and i agree.

Britain should be run less for shareholder and making the well off more well of and more for the good of all the people of britain, like it used to be.

I agree, which is why I moved my business from South Yorkshire to Macedonia.

When one understands the psychological component that can be used to mislead a population, offering hope, in a variety of forms from green shoots to others necessary lies in a Public Relations game, a euphemism for propaganda, one can see the future through the direction of the legistlation, and other actions.

I have informed on how we kill through various forms of neglect, which can be blamed on systems or just lack of funding/money. The point being no one is to blame.

Unlike most I hate being right, because my predictions are far from any hope. It is an attempt to warn people, which is the point.

Our esteemed puppet, career politician, Cameron made the announcement during the annual Lord Mayor’s Banquet speech in the Guildhall, where he said austerity should last forever, and Britain must get used to being a “leaner, more efficient state,” British media reported.

So you are to be screwed all the rest of your lives, leaner and more efficient means less finance in every area, but does not suggest the method by which this will happen.

The elected one our, British Prime Minister, David Cameron, has announced a life-time austerity in the UK, calling on Britons to prepare for a permanently slimmed-down public sector. Everything is slowly being sold of to the private sector, who bid less than the existing systems in place. The bid when won, takes on most people initially for a few months and then sacks half or so, because they cannot afford to do the job, pay bonuses and make a profit from their shareholders out of the bid. The service gats backlogs, and the company prevaricates, using promises, which are ignored of course. Thus the service declines, the old get 3 minutes, and so on.

The winner of the bid because of the way the contract was devised, but well paid corporate lawyers, cannot be got rid of, certainly not quickly. The lealisation of confidentiality prevents all public scrutiny, and the corporation continues to provide worse and worse services, whatever the area: NHS< EDUCATION< DOCTORS< ROADS< CARE etc.

Thus stalling for time, finds the authority that privitised and oversees the service unable to finnd an alternative company, and in order to provide a service continues to use the worthless company, as the contracts are for hundreds of millions for a specific number of years. Thus the authority either has to pay more to the corporate giant, or have highly reduced services, this over a barrel. Thus we all end up paying more to boost the crap services, while paying more and more for the service.

Welcome to corporate rule, where the legal, protection, prison, local government departments, regional department and national, run all the services that once government and local government once ran.

So when cameroooon said: “We’re tackling the deficit because we have to -- not out of some ideological zeal,” He lied, with a reassuring smile, hoping the plebs, will not listen or understand the his announcement of: Britain is facing….”a life-time austerity, calling on Britons to prepare for a permanently slimmed-down public sector, and he is expecting “a smaller state and a bigger and more prosperous private sector.”. So the private sector prospers, with low wages, generous bonuses, poorer services, and greater cost than had it not been privatised, and there is nothing you< I or anyone can do about it.

Do you ever get bored of starting the same tedious thread over and over again. I've checked the threads you've started in the past and it's exactly the same left wing nonsense every time with a few words changed here and there.

Do yourself a favour mate, log off the forum, go out into the real world and find yourself some friends. You'll be a lot happier in the long run.

Do you ever get bored of starting the same tedious thread over and over again. I've checked the threads you've started in the past and it's exactly the same left wing nonsense every time with a few words changed here and there.

Do yourself a favour mate, log off the forum, go out into the real world and find yourself some friends. You'll be a lot happier in the long run.

Erebus might be a bit longwinded, but the points he makes are important and we dismiss them at our peril.

Corporate greed is indeed ruining our world, and they are now so powerful they have more clout than elected governments.

The banks were considered 'too big to fail' and look at the havoc they caused, so imagine the distress these greedy corporations will be able to cause once they rule the world, which isn't far off. Ordinary people aren't even considered as pawns in the game, they don't even feature in the game at all.

At least governments make a pretence of caring about the people. Corporations only care about money - their money - they don't care how they get it and they want as much of it as they can get their greedy hands on, and then keep it to themselves it at the expense of everyone else.

Will you be happy with that when you too are starving? Or will you think erebus was right to try and draw people's attention to it before it's too late?

This is actually one of the biggest threats to our planet. Profit will trump all arguments for the environment or for international stability. It is unprecedented and nobody knows how it will end, but take it to its natural conclusion and it doesn't look good for the 99% that is us.

Archived