Can learners with CBT go on A505?

Im a little curious here first you don't know if you can go through an amber light, then you go through a red light and you ride a scooter maybe a little more study on the highway code. Now isn't the A505 in bedfordshire and your riding around sheffield I wouldn't have thought it would be a concern to you. BTW if your scooter is a 50cc and the A505 is a clearway then no you would not be allowed.

You lot shouldn't mock Adrian, can't you see he has learning difficulties and has done remarkably well to pass his CBT ....Compulsory Basic Training

So Adrian you can use the A505 and any road apart from Motorways, they are the ones with Blue signs with a big letter M on them ,and of course any that i'm driving on .

You lot shouldn't mock Adrian, can't you see he has learning difficulties and has done remarkably well to pass his CBT ....Compulsory Basic Training

So Adrian you can use the A505 and any road apart from Motorways, they are the ones with Blue signs with a big letter M on them ,and of course any that i'm driving on .

You cannot use any road riding a moped for example you are not allowed on the parkway with a moped and I wouldn't want too.

Im a little curious here first you don't know if you can go through an amber light, then you go through a red light and you ride a scooter maybe a little more study on the highway code. Now isn't the A505 in bedfordshire and your riding around sheffield I wouldn't have thought it would be a concern to you. BTW if your scooter is a 50cc and the A505 is a clearway then no you would not be allowed.

A clearway means no stopping. How is that relevant to the question that the OP asked?:huh:

You cannot use any road riding a moped for example you are not allowed on the parkway with a moped and I wouldn't want too.

Why not? The parkway is not a motorway.

Archived