I despair of this country

If there is any sense left in this country he wont get squat. In fact the dirty scrubber will be made to go home and then pay us for all his medical care hes received.

This is the UK though so no doubt hell win 1000's and get to stay in the land of milk and benefits.

If it were me in charge id take him to Heathrow, give him a 1 way ticket, tip him out of his chair (which i paid for) and throw him on a plane.

Its a bit like this guy thats owed damages.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-24917755

You couldn't make it up!

---------- Post added 13-11-2013 at 10:17 ----------

"G4S Care"

ha ha!

Aren't they to be awarded more more governemnt contracts woth £hundreds of millions, despite their terrible efforts during last years' Olympics?

Yes, I also despair of this country :shakes:

That is also true lol.

Can you believe this report by the BBC?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-sussex-24919709

Give the chap a break, he is obviously having a tough time.

I once kicked a wall in Benidorm when the tv wouldn't pick up my beloved West Ham, and I broke my foot.

They didn't throw me on the next plane. In fact, I even got a cup of Bovril whilst I waited for the x ray results.

Give the chap a break, he is obviously having a tough time.

I once kicked a wall in Benidorm when the tv wouldn't pick up my beloved West Ham, and I broke my foot.

They didn't throw me on the next plane. In fact, I even got a cup of Bovril whilst I waited for the x ray results.

Well they do have a lot of dead bulls in Spain. I expect they have Bovril mountain there.

Archived