Blunkett - Influx of Roma migrants could cause riots.

I endorse foreign people coming here.. just as long as they support themselves, get a job, learn the language and integrate... the foreign people in canada ( ourselves included ) do all this, they acyually want to be there for what the country has to offer as opposed to it just being a freeloading exercise... this is how it should be..

What's your beef with immigrants exactly?

Against individuals, nothing, but as an overall, as a country that takes in anyone and everyone.

What should happen is like the person above says with the canadian requirements, but we don't, people come here, no jobs, no money, we have to support them.

Why not only allow people with a trade, ie doctors, builders etc, who are financially stable, with private medical insurance, simple, instead of people with no trade, no money and who can't support themselves,

simple

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 16:21 ----------

I endorse foreign people coming here.. just as long as they support themselves, get a job, learn the language and integrate... the foreign people in canada ( ourselves included ) do all this, they acyually want to be there for what the country has to offer as opposed to it just being a freeloading exercise... this is how it should be..

yes, but that isn't happening here is it?

Looking at the news yesterday, interviews with the romanians getting on coaches to the airport in Romania, saying they will beg and steel to survive in the UK, was in the papers and on tv

Looking at the news yesterday, interviews with the romanians getting on coaches to the airport in Romania, saying they will beg and steel to survive in the UK, was in the papers and on tv

NO,this is what they are saying:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/26/romania-bulgaria-britain-eu-benefit-restrictions

QUOTE:

Nor do people here understand the notion that any more than a tiny number of people might move to a foreign country simply to claim benefits. "It's a crazy idea," says Nasko Stoikov, a trainee auditor in Sofia. "Why would anyone want to do that? I've never even thought about benefits. If people go, of course it's to work, to contribute."

QUOTE:

Would he settle abroad? "No," he says. "I'm Romanian, and I want to live in Romania. My wife won't leave, anyway, so it will be just me, just for the money. There'll be others like me, but no more than before, and we'll come back. We go there to work, if there are jobs for us to do."

Looks like you are paying too much attention to the 'Paranoia Pedellers'

NO,this is what they are saying:

http://www.theguardian.com/world/2013/dec/26/romania-bulgaria-britain-eu-benefit-restrictions

QUOTE:

Nor do people here understand the notion that any more than a tiny number of people might move to a foreign country simply to claim benefits. "It's a crazy idea," says Nasko Stoikov, a trainee auditor in Sofia. "Why would anyone want to do that? I've never even thought about benefits. If people go, of course it's to work, to contribute."

QUOTE:

Would he settle abroad? "No," he says. "I'm Romanian, and I want to live in Romania. My wife won't leave, anyway, so it will be just me, just for the money. There'll be others like me, but no more than before, and we'll come back. We go there to work, if there are jobs for us to do."

Looks like you are paying too much attention to the 'Paranoia Pedellers'

Just for the money, hmmmmmmmmm so he is coming here to make money, then to go back to Romania, how is that good for us? brilliant for our economy eh? earn money to take to another country, brilliant

Just for the money, hmmmmmmmmm so he is coming here to make money, then to go back to Romania, how is that good for us? brilliant for our economy eh? earn money to take to another country, brilliant

Oh come on, you can't be that dim.

Now i don't know how much truth is in this.........

A friend of mine has a council clearance key, he has to move out of his house, as it's beyond repair. Behind the Burley pub at Hackenthorpe they are building new houses, to which he enquired about, to be told that they are not for us (according to my mate, the exact words "not for us") as my mate says, read into that what you will

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 18:18 ----------

Oh come on, you can't be that dim.

so explain to me, how is it good to let him in for the reason he states, we are all waiting

so explain to me, how is it good to let him in for the reason he states, we are all waiting

Because he'll be contributing to our economy the whole time he's here.

He'll pay taxes, rent and spend money on food and all sots of other things.

Archived