Blunkett - Influx of Roma migrants could cause riots.

It clearly doesn't take much to loose you.

You can't explain yourself then?...........maybe foreigners can do it a lot better in English.Let's spell it out then..........if you are posting something about 'working immigrants bleeding the country dry',you are blaming them for something.........or is English not your strong point?

Ge with what?............sorry,you've lost me.Start talking about a possible 29million and you've lost all credibility just by writing that,like Farage already has.The Daily Mail has already tried to make out that thousands are on their way this week when everybody connected with travel companies on land a nd sea are saying that bookings are down or normal,and most of the ones travelling are ones that have been living in the UK for years and are coming back from Christmas and New Year celebrations with friends and family..........all it is in the far right press is pure fearmongering and bigoted paranoia spreading,just like it has been for years now in the build up,they have already made themselves look stupid because they weren't queueing 10 miles long at customs this morning so they are just trying to save face by moving the goalposts now.

How many do you think live in the newly opened borders of this particular eastern country section??? A couple? A few hundred?? Five thousand??? This isnt just the Mail scaremongering. Its a fact. They can come and they will. You may want it, I dont. i dont, and just for the record, I dont dont dont.

It says 'costing the country billions'..............which is blaming them for something.

That statement doesn't apportion blame, but since you ask, I blame the government for letting them in and not the immigrants for cumming.

How many do you think live in the newly opened borders of this particular eastern country section??? A couple? A few hundred?? Five thousand??? This isnt just the Mail scaremongering. Its a fact. They can come and they will. You may want it, I dont. i dont, and just for the record, I dont dont dont.

What's a fact?,the number that live in any country has nothing to do with how many people will travel to any particular place............or have you interviewed every one of them,found out what their plans are,seen their travel documents and believed everyword they said...........if you have and youve got the number who are coming,post the link,if you haven;t,scaremongering,Mail,UKIP,Express,Telegraph or any other fearmomgering paranoia spreader,is exactly what it is.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 21:49 ----------

That statement doesn't apportion blame, but since you ask, I blame the government for letting them in and not the immigrants for cumming.

OK,thanks for explaining.

I wonder if they are worrying about riff raft from our country going over there and milking their system.I mean with the money we have we can go over there and live like kings and buy all the property's up fags and booze are a lot cheaper as well and if the weather is a bit better over there then it could be the next Brit Costablanca ,,

What's a fact?,the number that live in any country has nothing to do with how many people will travel to any particular place............or have you interviewed every one of them,found out what their plans are,seen their travel documents and believed everyword they said...........if you have and youve got the number who are coming,post the link,if you haven;t,scaremongering,Mail,UKIP,Express,Telegraph or any other fearmomgering paranoia spreader,is exactly what it is.

You can sit in your bubble, believing that this door-opening isnt going to put more strain on the overstretched economy till you are blue in the face. The only thing that strikes me as odd is that I consider myself to be a normal person, who worries about bills, health and who will win the X-Factor, and I can be totally adult and grown up and say that maybe, just maybe there is nothing to worry about. That is me saying that you could be right, and if that is the case then I stand corrected. However, when the borders were temporarily closed back in 2005, the benefit system was the same as it is today, and the reason it was closed was for fear of this influx happening, twinned with various countries membership in the EU. Now that ban has been lifted, and these people have freedom to migrate and will be entitled to benefits and credits and work and NHS treatment and all the glitz that goes with it. Can you honestly say, hand on heart that a great deal of foreign citizens wont grab this golden ticket with both hands, and change their lives completely? I just cannot agree with you that this isnt the way it will go.

What are the consequences of either you or them ("the scaremongerers") being wrong though?

If they're wrong, so what, what happens? Nothing, everything is normal.

If YOU are wrong, the consequences for the country could be severe.

What are the consequences of either you or them ("the scaremongerers") being wrong though?

If they're wrong, so what, what happens? Nothing, everything is normal.

If YOU are wrong, the consequences for the country could be severe.

No it's not normal,whole countries have been slandered,stigmatised,generalised about,branded benefit cheats,theives,health tourists and lots of other stuff purely in the name of fearmongering and paranoia,if you think that is 'normal' and 'nothing' has happened,sorry,but it just says more about you and your disregard for foreigners and fellow human beings.

If i am wrong,people go back to where they came from,jobless and without benefits,because of the Immigration Bill 2013,brought out by the Tories,or businesses get thousands of willing hard workers on their payroll,making British business competitive in Europe and around the world,leading to a strong economy and said workers contributing to the state through taxes they are paying,for however long there are jobs available for them.

---------- Post added 01-01-2014 at 22:29 ----------

You can sit in your bubble, believing that this door-opening isnt going to put more strain on the overstretched economy till you are blue in the face. The only thing that strikes me as odd is that I consider myself to be a normal person, who worries about bills, health and who will win the X-Factor, and I can be totally adult and grown up and say that maybe, just maybe there is nothing to worry about. That is me saying that you could be right, and if that is the case then I stand corrected. However, when the borders were temporarily closed back in 2005, the benefit system was the same as it is today, and the reason it was closed was for fear of this influx happening, twinned with various countries membership in the EU. Now that ban has been lifted, and these people have freedom to migrate and will be entitled to benefits and credits and work and NHS treatment and all the glitz that goes with it. Can you honestly say, hand on heart that a great deal of foreign citizens wont grab this golden ticket with both hands, and change their lives completely? I just cannot agree with you that this isnt the way it will go.

Thing is,it's not me in the bubble,it's you..........the UK is and has been part of the EU for decades now,and everything that goes with it.......the ones complaining about migrants now are the ones still in the 'UK Bubble'......that is over,gone,finito.......the EU is one big economic area open to everyone in to move around as they wish,as long as they stick to a basic framework of rules set by each country,if the EU agrees that these rules do not transcend EU legislation........the complainers need to get out of the bubble and into the Big wide EU community..........that is the reality,and the only way you are going to change it is by getting a referendum,and to get it going your way........the EU exit..........good luck with that.

Archived