Blunkett - Influx of Roma migrants could cause riots.

Another move of the goal posts, I fully understand why immigrants want to come to the UK, it isn't so they can fund your pension and it won't fund your pension, it is so they can make money and send it home to their family.

It would be more likely to pay your pension if they stayed in their home country and a young unemployed British worker did the work.

Immigrants come here for the same reason British workmen went to Germany, -for money. Immigrants that work here even on minimum wages contribute to taxes and still have plenty of money to send home.

Where is the incentive for a British worker to do zero hour contract work when left with next to nothing at the end of the month?

I've just shown research that shows you have a 2% increase in employment,without immigration,that is an increase in people in work,not a decrease.

I know and I agreed, and if we hadn't had high immigration at the same time, unemployment would be lower.

It wouldn't, without immigration unemployment would be lower even though the total number of workers is lower.

Back your claim up with research and hard facts and figures to prove it,otherwise it's just your opinion,without any base.

Immigrants come here for the same reason British workmen went to Germany, -for money. Immigrants that work here even on minimum wages contribute to taxes and still have plenty of money to send home.

Where is the incentive for a British worker to do zero hour contract work when left with next to nothing at the end of the month?

I know why they come here, it isn't to pay your pension, and it won't pay your pension, but it will increase the burden on the UK's resources.

Your argument is contradictory.

You say Immigrants that work here on minimum wages contribute to taxes and still have plenty of money to send home, but if a British worker does the same job for the same money they won't have anything left at the end of the month, presumably they will still pay tax and spend all the money in the UK therefor helping our economy to grow which in turn will help to pay your pension.

---------- Post added 03-01-2014 at 23:02 ----------

Back your claim up with research and hard facts and figures to prove it,otherwise it's just your opinion,without any base.

You already provided the evidence, you just need to do some basic math.

Supply and demand, more people equals more demand for housing, fuel, food, if we can't increase the supply then prices rise.

So how does that equate to more debt and increases in the cost of living? is there a fuel and food shortage in the UK?,if immigrants want accommodation,somebody is making money providing it,if they want food and fuel,somebody is making money providing it,and if the government had half a brain between them,they would be embarking on a house building programme for the good of everybody in the UK,not only immigrants,to provide social housing for everybody that needs it,and getting even more people working by building th houses for which there is a demand.

we simply don't have the resources for your plan to work, yes it might work just long enough for you to enjoy your retirement but future generations will have to pay the price of your selfishness.

Er, what plan would that be then?

I was stating that it has always been the case, prior to the Common Market, that we did not expect to eat certain foods in this country that were out of season. We simply waited and ate 'in season' food'.

Since we have been told that this generation will be the first generation who won't outlive their parents because of all the fat, sugar and obesity they will suffer, the amount of people that require a pension in the future will no doubt decrease, thus resulting in a decline of pensions.

So how does that equate to more debt and increases in the cost of living?,if immigrants want accommodation,somebody is making money providing it,if they want food and fuel,somebody is making money providing it,and if the government had half a brain between them,they would be embarking on a house building programme for the good of everybody in the UK,not only immigrants,to provide social housing for everybody that needs it,and getting even more people working by building th houses for which there is a demand.

More demand, no increase in supply equals higher prices for everyone. Off cause the wealthy multiple property owners will do quite well out of it, but everyone else just pays more for everything they need.

How does building social house for immigrants benefit the UK, its just increases government debts which a future generation will have to pay.

Er, what plan would that be then?

I was stating that it has always been the case, prior to the Common Market, that we did not expect to eat certain foods in this country that were out of season. We simply waited and ate 'in season' food'.

Since we have been told that this generation will be the first generation who won't outlive their parents because of all the fat, sugar and obesity they will suffer, the amount of people that require a pension in the future will no doubt decrease, thus resulting in a decline of pensions.

The perpetual population expansion plan.

Another goal post move, a while ago you said we need immigrants to pay future pensions, now you claim we are all going to die young so won't need a pension.

You really need to make your mind up.

More demand, no increase in supply equals higher prices for everyone. Off cause the wealthy multiple property owners will do quite well out of it, but everyone else just pays more for everything they need.

How does building social house for immigrants benefit the UK, its just increases government debts which a future generation will have to pay.

I'm not saying to build social housing for immigrants,i am saying build them for everybody.

So what you are claiming then,is that the UK is not providing enough food or fuel for the population resulting in inflation,and it's all down to immigrants driving up the demand for them.I wonder why the power utilitiesdon't come up with that excuse when they are driving up their prices and causing increases in the cost of living..........it's the immigrants,LOL,demanding more power than we can supply.

Archived