Blunkett - Influx of Roma migrants could cause riots.

Does having an NI number mean you are working?

What do you think they are doing?..............the companies who employ them have to ask for permission to employ them from the government......are you suggesting they are asking for employees to fill non existing jobs?

What do you think they are doing?..............the companies who employ them have to ask for permission to employ them from the government......are you suggesting they are asking for employees to fill non existing jobs?

No,what I'm saying is you don't have to be working to be given an NI number...you can apply for one yourself...so I'm not sure how you can say 175000 are in work here when the report just says that that number of NI numbers has been issued.. unless I've missed a bit...

No,what I'm saying is you don't have to be working to be given an NI number...you can apply for one yourself...so I'm not sure how you can say 175000 are in work here when the report just says that that number of NI numbers has been issued.. unless I've missed a bit...

Read the link I posted then............75,000 are self employed,175,000 have 'snapped up jobs'

What else do you think they are doing?

Are you telling me you now believe what's in the Daily Mail...? :D

Are you telling me that the Daily Mail are telling 'false' good news stories about 'working' Rumanians and Bulgarians..............I mean,they are always looking for some excuse to sing their praises.

Are you telling me that the Daily Mail are telling 'false' good news stories about 'working' Rumanians and Bulgarians..............I mean,they are always looking for some excuse to sing their praises.

I tend not to believe any particular newspaper...they all have a motive...the Mail's could be "All the foreigners are taking our jobs and there's more of them to arrive"..... what do you think?

I tend not to believe any particular newspaper...they all have a motive...the Mail's could be "All the foreigners are taking our jobs and there's more of them to arrive"..... what do you think?

The Mails job is to spread Xenophobia,fear and paranoia about Eastern Europeans and as many other foreigners as it can........that's what I think.

You don't think that their article on the Page Hall Slovaks is intended to be positive do you?...............Blunketts riot predictions coming true would be manna from heaven for the Daily Mail.

I can imagine the screaming racist reaction from plonkitt and his mates if this had been the local; indigenous population when the Pakistani's moved in.

"In addition, the local Pakistani community association is running ‘official’ warden patrols between 8pm and 10pm every weekday with the intention of ‘educating’ the Roma population about ‘how to behave in England’.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2504472/Fears-civil-unrest-Sheffield-locals-action-Roma-migrants.html#ixzz2kXNWgU55

175,000 Rumanians and Bulgarians have come to the UK to work in the last few years,so that makes your 'simply to abuse the system' statement meaningless........and lies.

Now chalga, I'm usually quite supportive of your viewpoint (not least because you wind up the right-wing hate-mongers every time you post :) ) but don't forget the Roma in the Page Hall area of Sheffield are breeding rapidly.

I'm sure even those immigrants that are employed in the UK have wisened up to the fact that the more kids you have = the more benefits you receive = the more money you get!

Isn't that abusing the system?

Therefore there's more reason for them to have kids and less reason for them to ever leave the UK :roll:

They're having so many kids that the council are having to build new schools in Page Hall to accomodate them all :help:

I go through Page Hall twice a day, 5 days a week. Its a dump. Loads of them hanging around streets and around the bookies!, litter everywhere.

A typical family must have at least 3 or more kids and in prams. Do any of these people work? and pay into our system? I dont want my hard earned wage going to fund their living.

Something needs to be done.....:rant: over!

Archived