There is no profit in kindness, care or social responsibility anymore!

We have too. It's much easier to write that than spout out ironic posts in the form of inane waffling, don't you think?

Always brother Ash, always.

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 01:08 ----------

One of the dumbest things I ever did, was to do a psychology degree. OK so that sounds clever I assume, but the reason I did it was far from clever. I got sick of sex, it became like a job, and unlike a job I was not getting paid for it, so I thought that in getting a degree I wouldnat least get paid to have sex, as opposed to having to do it for free. Is that dumb or not!?? Women are insatiable, one is bad, two are difficult 10 are mind boggling and higher numbers are a soddin nightmare.

I think you need help.

Always brother Ash, always.

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 01:08 ----------

I think you need help.

I used to think erebus was a Chinese agent in his early hate everything western phase. Then he was forever trying to get poor people into gas chambers and now we're into sex. I'm hope he shows his shrink these posts - someone is in for an award for something. I've no idea what's next (probably not work based anecdotes)…

I get my milk from asda. My mum used to have a milkman he must have done that job 40 years - all in the same milk float (you need a separate drivers licence for one). I don't know if he still does it.

So no one understands what power is, only that they do not have much outside slapping the wife either physically or psychologically.

It seems the underdogs actually like their life, and as if I would take advice from people with little knowledge, dream on! Knowledge is power and wallowing in various forms of ignorance, feeling you can only control a bit of your life, cannot stop wars, price rises, you make no difference to anything, you are just helpless individuals, who at best get together down the pup or chippy with others, got a wage rise recently, work less hours. The culture of spending your way to happiness through holidays, buying stuff, drink, sex or rock and roll is possibly all one knows as one can at least boast and create envy, which is a form of acknowledgement, better than being ignored, taken for granted.

Power is given to others by the helpless, its not a matter of punching the lights out, or maybe that is the only thing some can do. Mind you wife beating, rape, murder, fiddling with children are so prolific, practiced by so many males, as its MAINLY exclusively all male practices, with of course killing the partner is the only real power most males ever expereince. Of course I did exclude bullying at work which is now just normal practice of course.

It seems the underdogs actually like their life,
and that is the secret to a ahappy and successful life. Some are born to lead, some are born to sell music, some are olympic champions. The rest of us accept who we are and enjoy it. its not defeatist, its acceptance and within that acceoptance is good self esteem. Trying to climb to the top when you haven't got the skills or deluding yourself that you're at the top when you aren't is what leads to stress and depression.

Whoever you are, do your best, but within reason and moderation and crack on with it, not stress about not being top of the pile.

I do not have to tell anyone they are stupid, what would be the point? Everyone is normally good at something, and difference is not stupid, its difference.

So if you go into a room or rocket scientists, who are discussing aspects of physics and maths, which is completely over your head, does that mean you are stupid?

No!

What it does is make you feel you do not fit as they are talking a language that you are not familiar with. Because of this feeling one is in the wrong place or something one can feel outclassed, even if one is not.

They become clever while you feel stupid, because you are made aware you do not or did not know what was going on.

So no one has to tell you are stupid, as some people in such circumstances tell themselves. They feel stupid, as that is the only way they can understand how they feel, and the reaction to this is a form of defence, and they blame others for making them feel the way they do. We all know that when anyone starts to defend themselves in public, it appears they are being aggressive, although they might not think they are, but the other party feels they are.

So aggression and stupidity are also linked.

Remember one thing, never stop learning as knowledge is POWER.

What is power? Do you or does anyone know?

Well power does not exist, you cannot buy a packet of it can you.

Power is assumed, its psychological, and I have no power at all, but people that feel they are stupid give me the power they feel they do not possess.

So you think I have power, think I am telling people on this forum they are stupid, when in fact by stating you think that you are actually telling me you feel stupid, you feel ill informed, and sadly or worse off all you and they do nothing about it but moan.

Get off your lazy arse, and check what people write out, its on wikipedia, or google, read and lean, and after a time everyone else will tell you that you are telling them they are stupid, when in fact they are telling the world how they feel.

Simple psychology, and if in doubt ask a child of 5-6 how they feel when you demonstrate how to add stuff up quickly. They will tell you they feel overwhelmed and out competed, some will sulk, a favourite on this site, and some will go away and next time, when you add up figures will tell you the answer while you are still thinking it, and the tables will be reversed.

The truth is however stupid you feel you are, unfortunately I have the capacity to make your stupidity seem a non event. I am at times so stupid, so dumb, that either I laugh or commit suicide. I have not met a single person that can out compete me in stupidity. In fact my success, my complete life is nothing but a matter of making some of the dumbest mistakes imaginable. The difference is I am proud I made them, and without the millions of mistakes, and people informing me, and laughing at my ignorance, I would not be the person I have become, and love what emerged.

Of course you can buy a packet of power.

They're called batteries..:P

---------- Post added 14-11-2013 at 11:42 ----------

So no one understands what power is, only that they do not have much outside slapping the wife either physically or psychologically.

It seems the underdogs actually like their life, and as if I would take advice from people with little knowledge, dream on! Knowledge is power and wallowing in various forms of ignorance, feeling you can only control a bit of your life, cannot stop wars, price rises, you make no difference to anything, you are just helpless individuals, who at best get together down the pup or chippy with others, got a wage rise recently, work less hours. The culture of spending your way to happiness through holidays, buying stuff, drink, sex or rock and roll is possibly all one knows as one can at least boast and create envy, which is a form of acknowledgement, better than being ignored, taken for granted.

Power is given to others by the helpless, its not a matter of punching the lights out, or maybe that is the only thing some can do. Mind you wife beating, rape, murder, fiddling with children are so prolific, practiced by so many males, as its MAINLY exclusively all male practices, with of course killing the partner is the only real power most males ever expereince. Of course I did exclude bullying at work which is now just normal practice of course.

I think you need to sit down with a bag of Sherbet and a Lolly for a while.

Ok so a hypocrite you are then erebus all you do is come on here and moan yet you complain about peoples sad lives and the fact they moan and do nothing about it, im guessing your a very sad and lonely person tbh, and as a man I have no idea how you could get bored of sex either you were banging Susan Boyle or a blow up doll would in my imagination make for boring sex .....

The best bit about your posts as you obviously hold yourself In quite high regards is you obviously are a part of the system you jump on your soap box to moan about.

Once upon a time when values and society was not so obsessed with greed, the milkman delivered milk to your doorstep every day, which was part of the service, from the milk company.

Once upon a time when long-life milk didn't exist and people didn't have refrigerators in their houses, their milk would go off quickly so they'd have to get some every day. Seeing as it would be hassle to do that people started offering a service to deliver fresh milk.

Now, thanks to capitalism, even the poorest people have things like fridges and access to long life milk, and we can buy some on our weekly shop instead of having it delivered, and not worry about it going off.

Archived