Could you accidentally lock yourself in a holdall?

Doctors/Scientists can grow body parts on your person these days (like an ear,or nose)

Maybe he cultured a wee holdall on his arm,and it grew to envelope his whole body??

I thought a wee holdall was called a catheter bag? Anyway, I think you're pi***ng to the wind with that theory.

Personally, I'd opt for the more obvious answer ... the guy'd invented teleportation (space/time travel to be technical) and was testing it out.

Just like Seth Brundle (Jeff Goldblum) in the 1986 true story 'The Fly', things went slightly awry. Bear in mind that Seth Brundle became 'Brundlefly' when a bluebottle got into one of the telepods, then read on, in this intriguing tale ...

Using two baths as 'Telepods', Gareth Williams intended to travel from his en-suite to the main bathroom instantaneously ... the obvious intention being able to travel from one bath to another, anywhere in the world. He'd tried it earlier on with his pet cat, which ended in tears as it became incorporated with a stray scrubbing-brush on the bath tray. The resultant creature, although pretty good for back-scratching, died shortly after, mainly due to being inside-out.

Having thoroughly cleaned the bathpod with the deceased catbrush, Mr. Williams sat in bathpod 'A' and pressed the 'Transport' button on the device, which for securitys sake was kept in a padlocked 'designer' holdall (expense was a mere trifle), which he kept by his person at all times.

Well, yeah ... I think you can guess the rest. Mr.Williams became part of the designer-bag in mid-teleportation!

On arriving in bathpod 'B', Guccigareth, although thankfully (he reasoned) was not inside-out, realised that his time as a man-bag were numbered.

And so it was ... the last thing he saw through his padlock-eye as he took his final canvas infused breath was his dead catbrush draped unceremoniously over the laundry basket ... a sad tale indeed, but an important one for fellow teleporter technologists to take heed of. :(

when i said princess diana was murdered, people laughed at me being a conspiracy theorist. now the SAS are being implicated the truth will come out sooner or later.

like so, the umbrella poison dart killing and the plutonium sushi killing. and now yasser arafat's plutonium readings suggesting he was poisoned.

the suitcase business was a murder - no doubt in my mind. people who know are staying silent and those there to prove it are being kept silent.

hang on, won't be a minute. someone's knocking on the door..................................

Archived