Could you accidentally lock yourself in a holdall?

when i said princess diana was murdered, people laughed at me being a conspiracy theorist. now the SAS are being implicated the truth will come out sooner or later.

like so, the umbrella poison dart killing and the plutonium sushi killing. and now yasser arafat's plutonium readings suggesting he was poisoned.

the suitcase business was a murder - no doubt in my mind. people who know are staying silent and those there to prove it are being kept silent.

hang on, won't be a minute. someone's knocking on the door..................................

If someone wanted to knock him off then why do it in such a strange ambiguous way?

Who in their right mind thinks 'we need to kill this guy... I know, let's suffocate him inside a locked hold-all and remove all traces of DNA from the lock and surrounding area. This kind of thing happens all the time so no one will ever be suspicious.'

Why not pick something more probable like a fake suicide or auto erotic asphyxiation gone wrong? Or have him pushed in front of a train or a bus, or mugged, or eaten by a snake?

jb

when i said princess diana was murdered, people laughed at me being a conspiracy theorist. now the SAS are being implicated the truth will come out sooner or later.

like so, the umbrella poison dart killing and the plutonium sushi killing. and now yasser arafat's plutonium readings suggesting he was poisoned.

the suitcase business was a murder - no doubt in my mind. people who know are staying silent and those there to prove it are being kept silent.

hang on, won't be a minute. someone's knocking on the door..................................

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer

German philosopher

"All truth passes through three stages. First, it is ridiculed. Second, it is violently opposed. Third, it is accepted as being self-evident."

Arthur Schopenhauer

German philosopher

The important distinction is that not everything that is ridiculed passes through the stages to becoming accepted as being self evident.

If someone wanted to knock him off then why do it in such a strange ambiguous way?

Who in their right mind thinks 'we need to kill this guy... I know, let's suffocate him inside a locked hold-all and remove all traces of DNA from the lock and surrounding area. This kind of thing happens all the time so no one will ever be suspicious.'

Why not pick something more probable like a fake suicide or auto erotic asphyxiation gone wrong? Or have him pushed in front of a train or a bus, or mugged, or eaten by a snake?

jb

or could it be that they know the british will fall for anything :suspect::hihi:

They still are, you still are.

The important distinction is that not everything that is ridiculed passes through the stages to becoming accepted as being self evident.

In the case of stuff appearing on "truth seeker" websites the odds are that 99.999% of stories will never pass the ridicule stage.

A friend of mine recently managed to lock himself in my unlocked bathroom. I was in bed and heard a scream of 'help'. It was pretty funny.

I imagine it is possible to lock yourself in a holdall, but you would have to be pretty skilled. I don't think my friend could do it, but he could lock himself and a holdall in an open space. :hihi:

Archived