BIG problems with O2 3G in Sheffield.

DAN55

Having terrible problems with O2 re call reception. Every time I call I get fobbed off. I live in S8. My phone also keeps switching to GPRS when I'm in town. It's a real pain. What can we do??

Leave. I got my PAC yesterday and informed them that their poor service in Sheffield and Rotherham, coupled with the fact that there seemed to be a blanket denial of an issue when clearly there is one was the reason.

After that my PAC was processed without the usual "oh if you stay with us we'll give you XYZ" patter. Clearly I hit a nerve with them.

just been on phone to 02 for 35mins , I have 4 separate contracts with 02 sim only ,

I am a builder and travel around Sheffield ,since 4g started all my phones are losing signal , I used to be on three and moved to 02 as signal was amazing not now since 4g,

explained all this to 02 stating since 4g nothing but problems , losing calls , phone keeps going to gprs , never moved from 3g before

asked for my pac , for each contract , they asked me to wait three days so they could pass faults to tech ,

see what happens ?

already know 3g has gone down since 4g

Archived