Epilepsy Test

Originally posted by caz2

Speaking for my kind (thats epileptics by the way) i beleive that if more people were less up tight and laughed about this sort of stuff as they do other conditions there may be less fear and ignorance. I sware some people still believe we are posessed by the devil, either that or feel that we need protecting. I am neither bewitched nor a delicate little flower that needs careful treatment.

P.S before anyone goes into a panic and thinks i must have collapsed as soon as i clicked on the link and can't have possibly read the warning and understood it (what with my defective brain and all) i am perfectly well and got a friend to view the wicked, wicked site!! If you don't find something funny fair enough just don't take up any crusades on my account.

well its like that with all people with disabillities or whatever. all 'normal' people are a bit touchy with a person with a 'difference' because they do not want to offend anyone. so we keep quiet. but anyone with the 'difference' usually take 'offense' as a joke or a laugh, because (not speaking from experience) they have lived with that for there life or how ever long, but at the same time there are people who do not take it as a laugh or joke. it depends on the person.

Originally posted by caz2

Speaking for my kind (thats epileptics by the way) i beleive that if more people were less up tight and laughed about this sort of stuff as they do other conditions there may be less fear and ignorance. I sware some people still believe we are posessed by the devil, either that or feel that we need protecting. I am neither bewitched nor a delicate little flower that needs careful treatment.

P.S before anyone goes into a panic and thinks i must have collapsed as soon as i clicked on the link and can't have possibly read the warning and understood it (what with my defective brain and all) i am perfectly well and got a friend to view the wicked, wicked site!! If you don't find something funny fair enough just don't take up any crusades on my account.

You're not the only epileptic and with an attitude like that my 'crusade' wasn't for you. There will be, however, many others who would take offence at that site.

I don't think it's a question of offence, it's more a question of how flashing that word repeatedly can be funny :loopy:

Perhaps other words are amusing when flashed, but that just isn't. But each to their own. Perhaps there a few people out there who don't like this

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.greenstreet/b3ta/kittenspecs.gif

But I doubt it :P

Originally posted by SilentStatic

I don't think it's a question of offence, it's more a question of how flashing that word repeatedly can be funny :loopy:

Perhaps other words are amusing when flashed, but that just isn't. But each to their own. Perhaps there a few people out there who don't like this

http://homepage.ntlworld.com/david.greenstreet/b3ta/kittenspecs.gif

But I doubt it :P

Now that is funny

Archived