Will self on the hijab

Have you not considered that many of the Muslims living in western democracies are here for that reason?.

The fact that they mostly choose to follow a foreign religion and cultural practices makes me suspicious that they don't see it as the problem... must just be bad luck?

The fact that they mostly choose to follow a foreign religion and cultural practices makes me suspicious that they don't see it as the problem... must just be bad luck?

A foreign religion? Compared to what? The other popular (foreign) middle eastern-based religions like Christianity and Judaism?

---------- Post added 19-11-2013 at 16:46 ----------

And people didn't generally fear any of the people that eventually became Nazi's and carried the most anus crimes on humanity. Its amazing what a warped belief can cause a human to do.

Don't worry, they became legal after 1967, when the Sexual Offences Act came in.

Given the nature of the OP it sounds more like we want to impose our way of life on them.

Do you know this is or is it just speculation? Do you even know what sharia courts are and how they function in the UK? Incidentally my youngest has many Muslim friends who are happy to integrate-swear, drink beer, eat sausages and behave like any other teenagers-they're the future not you or I.

That's an interesting observation. So what age group do you think nip over to the terrorist training camps, and how old do you think the London Bombers were? Are they the future to?

Archived