Can someone give me tips talking to a girl?

I think that people just 'click', as friends or even more, and if it is hard work you probably aren't compatible. Some nerves are natural, but if you have nothing to talk in the early stages of your acquaintance, then it can only get worse.

I think that is the bit called marriage.:hihi:

Not that I'm interested but I always find girls strangely attracted to me when they hear I've got a big chopper ... maybe the O/P should mention he has one too?

I must point out at this stage that the 'Alcocopter' is strictly a two-seater and the passenger seat is for the sole use of my lovely girlfriend. ;)

Not that I'm interested but I always find girls strangely attracted to me when they hear I've got a big chopper ... maybe the O/P should mention he has one too?

I must point out at this stage that the 'Alcocopter' is strictly a two-seater and the passenger seat is for the sole use of my lovely girlfriend. ;)

And I was thinking you possessed a large axe? :hihi:

Archived