100 days of snow ..on the way!

Seriously don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist!!

Because the Express, that well known weather journal has promised us a winter of chaos, confusion and council incompetence, and there's nothing more that the members of Sheffield Forum like than some good old council incompetence.

The fact that there's no basis for the story is besides the poin... OMG! IT'S SNOWING... PASS ME THE BEANS :o

Panic over....no snow now, set off from home Halifax Road Grenoside end at 9:50pm to pick OH up from Ecclesfield, snow was trying to settle, back home for 10:15pm and it's all gone!!

Seriously don't know why people are getting their knickers in a twist!!

I said it would a couple of hours ago when people started panicking, noone believed me!

Because the Express, that well known weather journal has promised us a winter of chaos, confusion and council incompetence, and there's nothing more that the members of Sheffield Forum like than some good old council incompetence.

The fact that there's no basis for the story is besides the poin... OMG! IT'S SNOWING... PASS ME THE BEANS :o

You get council incompetence all year round free of charge , not just when it snows.