100 days of snow ..on the way!

350Z it is, then. You sold me probedb :thumbsup:

You can sell the Subaru:

---------- Post added 14-10-2014 at 13:51 ----------

Where did you get the winter tyres. I couldn't even find any for a Fiesta.

Have you Tried BlackCircles.com ???

You can usually order the tyre you want and then book and pay for fitting at a garage of your choice.

Tyres go to the garage and you just turn up and get them fitted.

They even have a fitting bay at some Tesco stores, I saw one 'darn saff' not long ago.

I use Allround Tyres, as they do onsite (home or work) at little notice and very close to blackcircle prices.

They usually only need up to 24h notice for 'rarer' tyres.

Just got 2 new Goodyears EfficientGrip (205/55/16/V) done this morning, £71.50 fitted at home vs £67.99 fitted <where & when told> on blackcircles. Happy enough paying the £7 difference for saving myself the hassle of fitting spare and arranging fitting <where & when told>.

Edited by L00b

With the way the weather is going to be everybody in this country should drive a Range Rover. Subsidised by the government of course.

Gets my vote :thumbsup:

I already have The Range Rover , but i like the idea of the Government my fuel bill . These gas guzzlers take some filling.

Where did you get the winter tyres. I couldn't even find any for a Fiesta.

I think most places do them, particularly around this time of year you just might need to wait a day or two to get them in. We got some for the van from Graham's tyres at halfway. Decent price and service. Difference in the snow with them on must be seen to be believed.