Anti Roma racism.

I think you are a troll and not a very good one.

He is a troll,well known for it too,he never seems to state his views but constantly attacks others for theirs.the article itself is simply a way of trying to shut down debate or to make people feel like they are racist when they are clearly not.

Well this thread went well for you didn't it, Hali-tosis?! :hihi:

I think it's illustrated a couple of things quite nicely.

---------- Post added 18-11-2013 at 22:16 ----------

He is a troll,well known for it too,he never seems to state his views but constantly attacks others for theirs.the article itself is simply a way of trying to shut down debate or to make people feel like they are racist when they are clearly not.

On the contrary, it's a call for people to try and separate the facts and realities from the smears, half truths and downright lies and prejudice about Roma.

---------- Post added 18-11-2013 at 22:17 ----------

Identify the problems that Roma are causing, and establish a zero tolerance policy with regard to these problems, whoever is causing them. Any problems, imprison and/or deport the perpetrators immediately. Quite simple really.

You'd deport people for talking on street corners and hanging around by the betting shop? Really?

On the contrary, it's a call for people to try and separate the facts and realities from the smears, half truths and downright lies and prejudice about Roma.

Go on then, what are the facts? what are the Roma really like on the whole, what are you seeing what we're missing? because all we're seeing so far is littering, anti-social behaviour and pick pocketing.

---------- Post added 18-11-2013 at 22:36 ----------

Racists also say similar things about Jews or blacks or Pakistanis. Your comment is as depressing as it is foolish.

Do they really? well I wouldn't know about that.

Go on then, what are the facts? what are the Roma really like on the whole, what are you seeing what we're missing? because all we're seeing so far is littering, anti-social behaviour and pick pocketing.

Hots on!

It's the same up here in Glasgow. Even the rats are complaining...

---------- Post added 18-11-2013 at 22:36 ----------

Do they really? well I wouldn't know about that.

That's as daft as asking 'What are Jews like on the whole' or 'What are blacks like on the whole'.

Archived