Milliband wants Banks to pay for free childcare..

An emtpy threat.

As surely as blood-sucking parasites cling to their hosts while slowly killing it off, the Greedy bankers will NEVER leave the UK

Why, we'll just tell them to tax the Greedy bankers and tax-dodging companies :)

You've not said what would happen if banks did leave though. You may not think it will happen, but it would be sensible to assume it may...

I do love threads in which greedy bankers are mentioned. True to form, there's always some random capitalisation in there. Then what followers is generally a diatribe which says nothing other than the authors complete and utter ignorance about the role banks play in society. I can see this one's shaping up nicely already...

You've not said what would happen if banks did leave though. You may not think it will happen, but it would be sensible to assume it may...

Go on then, tell us, because us simple Sheffield folk obviously don't have a clue

I do love threads in which greedy bankers are mentioned. True to form, there's always some random capitalisation in there. Then what followers is generally a diatribe which says nothing other than the authors complete and utter ignorance about the role banks play in society. I can see this one's shaping up nicely already...

That gets my vote for Best Post of the Day.

Go on then, tell us, because us simple Sheffield folk obviously don't have a clue

I asked you this question... I do think this would happen, so don't support this idea. It's utterly ridiculous. Labour would be back to borrowing to cover the day to day costs within months. What do you think would happen?

On a related front I see that Mr Milliband wants children into schools between 8am and 6pm - breakfast till past tea time, because this will help working parents, help business or help parents get into paid employment.

I'm sure it would be beneficial to businesses and parents that need the extra money - but what about the children's needs?

11 comments in and not a word about parents having children they can't afford. Is everybody really that pre-occupied with Banks that we turn threads like this into 'Banks get everything they deserve' threads.

"I think that people should be sterilised at birth and only unsterilised if you can afford to raise children without recourse to public funds.

If you suddenty lose your job, then your children will be immediately removed into the care of Social Services"

There.

Is that what you want?

For somebody to agree with your completely stupid idea?

"I think that people should be sterilised at birth and only unsterilised if you can afford to raise children without recourse to public funds.

If you suddenty lose your job, then your children will be immediately removed into the care of Social Services"

There.

Is that what you want?

For somebody to agree with your completely stupid idea?

You're the idiot that came up with the above idea. Nothing to do with anything I posted so why not wind your neck in and visit some other thread !!

I asked you this question... I do think this would happen, so don't support this idea. It's utterly ridiculous. Labour would be back to borrowing to cover the day to day costs within months. What do you think would happen?

If ALL the Greedy bankers went overeas and closed ALL their branches here, then:

(1) they'd still lend us money, so we won't be missing out on that.

(2) They would still would little to no tax as they do anyway, so we won't be missing out on much.

On the other hand, if MOST Greedy bankers went overseas and MOST branches closed, then the remaining banks who chose to stay in the UK would be more likely to get all our remaining business and money.

So please, tell us simple Sheffielders where we are going wrong.

Please tell us what YOU think.

Archived