Yorkshire multi-millionaire businessman backs UKIP

Increased tax but lower tax? Which is it then?

They have said they will raise the overall amount of money raised through taxation, and along with a flat rate of income tax, that means that everybody except the very richest and very poorest will be paying more. The very richest will probably become much richer through the flat income tax rate.

Not that the sums actually add up anyway, this is just what they've publically said.

People have had enough of the current goverments in alot more ways than one and thats why they will go and vote UKIP at the next election.

If we stay in the EU we will just be bled dry until we then have to borrow at massive costs leaving us no way out.

The sooner the better people, have had enough of being second class in their own country and worse than that forced to think and believe what they are told,but not what they know is right.

They will vote UKIP because they don't like the present government, eh? Do you think UKIP's the only alternative? UKIP is a protest vote dustbin for reactionary men over 50, nothing more, nothing less.

Our contributions to the EU are 0.6% which is hardly bleeding us dry.

We are not 2nd class in our own country. We are not forced to think what we are told. You spout hype and nothing else. You think anyone who doesn't agree with you has been brainwashed. You should get your ego under control.

You should be frothing at the mouth on the Telegraph website along with the other Empire loyalists.

Yorkshire multi-millionaire businessman Paul Sykes is backing UKIP, promising to do whatever it takes to get UKIP into top spot at next years European elections.

Mr Sykes made £280m from the sale of Meadowhall, and in 2010 was worth £650m, ranked Britain's 26th richest person.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/politics/ukip/10455937/Paul-Sykes-I-want-to-set-Britain-free-from-the-EU.html

One in the eye for those that constantly deride UKIP supporters as unintelligent and the like.

I had a newsletter from UKIP today....party membership passed 32,000 for the first time :)

UKIP For me!

Demonstrating the intelligence UKIP are noted for.......…

I’m not happy for others telling me what I can and cant do, I like to think we can make our own decisions. Obviously you still live with mum and dad and cant think for yourself. UKIP is the way to go! Its a no brainier.

I’m not happy for others telling me what I can and cant do, I like to think we can make our own decisions. Obviously you still live with mum and dad and cant think for yourself. UKIP is the way to go! Its a no brainier.

You do no brains really well.

Raised a family, kids at University, mortgage paid off........

Archived